Skip to main content

Episode Day 29 (6/10/2014) Live Eviction #4

Tim

Don't block a thread, bitches.
Staff member
Administrator
Spoilers.

Tonight on Big Brother, one Housemate is saved and one Housemate will leave the Big Brother House for good.

Cougar Cat tells Big Brother she knows her feelings for Lawson have caused her problems and that she’s been selfish. Cat and Lawson find out all the Housemates thought their decision to spend the night together in the Sanctuary was a bad idea.

Big Brother gives Cat a task called “The Hotel”. Cat is allowed to choose six Hotel Guests and she chooses her fellow nominees, the remaining Housemates must be the Hotel staff. The Hotel staff must stay in staff quarters, and cater to every whim of the Hotel Guests, as you would expect in a 5-Star Hotel.

i cannot believe Lawson!!!

and Cat as well.. she was so worried about looking like a home wrecker!

Geez I hope cat is evicted tonight.

but I doubt it besides the 25% that think it is ok to do that the producers will want to keep it going no matter how morally wrong it is.
Cat probably won't leave tonight as she is the Head Of House for the week.

I'd like Cat to stay just so Lawson can leave before her to face the backlash alone.

If Cat goes now, Lawson will stay in there for a few weeks and it will be forgotten. He'll get off while Cat takes the brunt of it. And I don't like that.

I'd like Cat to stay just so Lawson can leave before her to face the backlash alone.

If Cat goes now, Lawson will stay in there for a few weeks and it will be forgotten. He'll get off while Cat takes the brunt of it. And I don't like that.

he has/had a girlfriend when he went in, i doubt he will get out and it will be forgotton. his girlfirend should start some kinda thing to get everyone to vote him out!

devo as lawson is a perth boy and half the shows on TV have really weird perth people hahaha, this was our only kinda normal perth guy

**magic**

They're the big Players, playing the game the hardest and they're all up for Eviction! Over two unmissable nights, two will go home. TONIGHT, LIVE Eviction, TOMORROW LIVE Eviction. Australia, who will go? Big Brother's Double Eviction begins TONIGHT after The Block on Channel 9!

Cat probably won't leave tonight as she is the Head Of House for the week.
yeah since Cat has so many fans that's voted to save her last week, and voted her to be HOH, she might not get evicted but if a HOH is evicted, they hand over their power(probably during their farewell message?) and it's possible Cat might give it to Skye?

Back