Skip to main content

Dancing with the Stars Aus All Stars

@Affable, do they have same sex ballroom classes/dances?
Abc had a ballroom dance show that included same sex couples, was hosted by Paul McDermott

It is the best feeling, swooping around with a partner, I want that again so bad

@Affable, do they have same sex ballroom classes/dances?
Abc had a ballroom dance show that included same sex couples, was hosted by Paul McDermott

It is the best feeling, swooping around with a partner, I want that again so bad

Good question. Never seen a TV show like that but it would be great to watch.

I’m unsure if they do have same sex group classes or not but you can definitely get private lessons with whichever instructor you choose (female or male).

Reactions: kxk
Absolutely missed the mark with this show.
Shouda been termed as 'Dancing with the affable".
Then I woulda been locked in.

Doesn’t need a script on this it seems 😂

Yeah, they have different sets of dancers each night. Half on one night, the other half the night after. Next episode is Sunday which is the Grand Final.
Yes, she's at her best with ad libbing and not the constraints of a forced and therefore unbelievable script/dialogue.

Well that was disappointing to say the least! While I think they all danced well (in my eyes) Renee and Jarryd out shone the other two in the bottom three tonight by a long shot.

DWTS is so drawn out and boring.
And rigged, because Manu is still there.
Manus own self exposure has become beyond embarrassing now. He is reaching levels of insta fame whores in his desire for over exposure.
I thought he was a cook. Didnt know he was or needed to be relevent as a fame beast.
Maybe outside of his franglais accent...his cooking actually sucks lol

Manus own self exposure has become beyond embarrassing now. He is reaching levels of insta fame whores in his desire for over exposure.
I thought he was a cook. Didnt know he was or needed to be relevent as a fame beast.
Maybe outside of his franglais accent...his cooking actually sucks lol
He's going to be on SAS too, so he's actually following the exact same career path as Schapelle Corby.

Last edited:
Audience voice is the only vote that counts tonight... So Manu will probably win.

Last edited:
Back