Skip to main content

Crafternoon

Haha. Really trying to clean out the OT thread haha.

My mum is a craft-a-holic. You name it, she has done it, bought all the accessories and then moved on to the next thing. My house growing up always looked more like a craft warehouse than actually a residence for humans.

The upside is that my friends always get the best wrapped presents with cool individualised hand made cards.

Reactions: Tee
Haha. Really trying to clean out the OT thread haha.

My mum is a craft-a-holic. You name it, she has done it, bought all the accessories and then moved on to the next thing. My house growing up always looked more like a craft warehouse than actually a residence for humans.

The upside is that my friends always get the best wrapped presents with cool individualised hand made cards.
Has she tried digital scrapbooking? I moved onto that because of the mess

I did mancraft during down time, I shamefully admit

Hah. I wouldn't know what to do with power tools. I'm not a very man-ly man. Haha.

I wonder how some would think of a "poofta" with a powertool?[DOUBLEPOST=1424469627][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is this your way of kicking my craft from OT?!

:(

I saw a trend.... and I thought it was umm worthy of ... umm its own thread :p

Reactions: Tee
As much as I j'adore you guys, and I do, if I had 41 million, I wouldnt be here baby
How-Rude-gif-1-.gif

(Me either)

Which CDs...decisions, decisions. They'll have to be pressed CDs rather than recordable.

Wyclef Jean CD single is the worst I ever bought myself. Steps album was given to me as a gift.

Last edited:
Back