Skip to main content

Charne from BB11 on The Voice

I'm pretty sure I saw Charne singing in a tv promo today ...she was wearing a black/white print dress with huge red flowers on it, and a red flower in her blonde hair.

Is she good enough to get a chair turn I wonder?
I didn't hear her singing or notice any reactions for the judges in that ad but hopefully she was good enough to get a chair turned, so we might find out what's been happening with her since she left BB:)

Given that those awful slavic boy/girl twins, and the "I've got a pair of brand new roller skates" screecher got through last year, she has a good chance!

Charne Louise ‏@charnelouise Awesome screen shot of tomorrows live audition for @TheVoiceAU stupid big mouth! Damn you HD! #firstworldproblems

Bn_qAEvIAAAl5XK.jpg

...I didn't mind Charne when she was in the house... she always reminded of Marilyn Monroe... (she obviously dressed herself like Marilyn to get that opinion of course)... as this shows when I did it in the 'Photoshop Thread'... (I can't wait to get started in that this year)... doesn't she work in a stage show or something like that?... cheers.

charne monroe.jpg

Saw the promo (posted above). I guess the real BB promos are a long way off if Channel 9 are game enough to rickroll their BB audience.

Last edited:
Guys, a HM from last season will be on The Voice tonight performing. No one could sing last year???

Back