Skip to main content

Charity items at eviction?

starstruck

Is Nobbi still in the Kombie?
I apologise in advance if this has already been discussed. Why doesn't BB let the evicted housemates put up a item of theirs for auction and then donate the money to charity? I do remember BB doing this years ago back on channel 10 during the eviction show.

I am just wondering why channel nine doesn't do this? Is it due to time constrictions during the eviction nights? If so couldn't BB post up this info regarding the charity item on the official website or use social media, jump in app ect?

I personally think it would be a great way to raise money for various charity's.

Because no one cares about what they are auctioning off.

their "fame" doesnt even the whole day after theyre evicted...
no offence to them, but nobody wants their stupid hat, sweaty eyemask, filthy shirt or broken "good luck charm"
and how much money would they really get for them?
probably not worth the effort...

They canned the charity item at the end of BB2004. In 2005, Gianna took in that slutty nurse outfit as no-one had told her they weren't doing the CI's that year and she was slammed by the HM's for having it.

Hilariously though, during her eviction Gretel asked her why she took it in, expecting there to be some sort of slutty answer, and when Gianna said it was meant to be a CI, Gretel's face was priceless and started talking over her with her next question as she didn't care about the answer anymore.

Back