Skip to main content

Channel 9 ad bias, disrespectful to paying voters

She's not going to win, so what if BB wants to keep her around longer cause she's more interesting and provides more story lines than two blonde bimbos who just giggle.

Last edited:
Two alternative theories:

1. Her vote is so low, they're trying to boost it to make it a little less humiliating on Monday.
2. Just by reminding everyone Tully is up for eviction, they're encouraging people to vote... for the other two.

Do voters really base their decision on who to vote for over a 30 second ad, as opposed to the 30 minute show?

Meh, BB has the opportunity to create drama in the house... by doing better tasks than car washes and ice cream trucks!!

Tully's drama is old, stale, boring, done, bye Tully... can they evict the current task master while they're at it?

So stupid people will fork out money because an ad aired more of one housemate over another.
Well good for Tully.

I've seen a Sugar Sisters ad, so I assume there is a ad for each of the housemates.

But continue with the Conspiracy theories. lol

I've seen a Sugar Sisters ad, so I assume there is a ad for each of the housemates.

But continue with the Conspiracy theories. lol

I saw a Sisters ad either just before they went in or at the start. For some reason it was comparing them to Sara Marie and saying they were better?

I haven't seen one talking them or Tahan up for this weeks eviction though.

As long as any bias leads to the Sugar Sisters going I'm fine with that. Apart from a weekly rant by Tahan this series wouldn't have been any different without them.

I saw a Sisters ad either just before they went in or at the start. For some reason it was comparing them to Sara Marie and saying they were better?

I haven't seen one talking them or Tahan up for this weeks eviction though.

I haven't seen any add, lol. You make me want to see them

They are getting worried about the backlash and have to protect her by keeping her in. Plus its all money isnt it. I hate the way channel 9 promotes their favourites. I dont ever remember adds for a particular Housemate before with Channel 10.

Can't see how keeping Tully in is going to lessen the backlash - think it would only increase it but in the end yes it's all about the money.

I haven't seen any ads either, but that could be cause Ch 7 doesn't put them on :)

Nuffin on Ch 9 worth watching... :p

was that sugar sisters ad the one where they laid around all day and then finally got up and put their hair extensions in for dinner ?

the sooner she leaves the sooner she and Tahlia (who has been amazing at keeping a level head through all of this) can get together for some important talks regarding their (ex?)relationship

If Tully is evicted - when Tully learns how Tahlia and Laura Gitt have abandoned and betrayed her, she will drop them like a ton of bricks.

Back