Skip to main content

Celebrity Splash. Channel 7

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/news-and-gossip/article/-/16401296/celebrity-splash-cast-revealed/"Celebrity Splash"

Looks like a huge "What the?" kind of thing.

I just went to the link and it looks like utter rubbish. This concept doesn't appeal to me in any way, shape or form. Utter rubbish IMHO

Exactly how is this crap interesting?

Mud - your very cranky this morning

It has Bryn & fat Adam, and they will humiliate celebs, sounds like a laugh to me. And everyone can relate to body issues and jumping off the tower at the pool:)

It's trash, and has been damned overseas as crap - but extremely popular

Oh, and have you seen the revolting cast for Celeb apprentice, yuck, this will take it's place for me, no way I'm watching those yucks. That creepy old blonde woman especially.

Mud - your very cranky this morning

It has Bryn & fat Adam, and they will humiliate celebs, sounds like a laugh to me. And everyone can relate to body issues and jumping off the tower at the pool:)

It's trash, and has been damned overseas as crap - but extremely popular

Oh, and have you seen the revolting cast for Celeb apprentice, yuck, this will take it's place for me, no way I'm watching those yucks. That creepy old blonde woman especially.

Yes I've seen the ads and the cast list and its apalling. Australia really does not have true celebrities and reality TV has turned me off TV

maybe they can do an inter channel cross over with the fatties on BL..?

biggest bombie wins

Notice the splash thing has quite a number of people associated with 9 & 10 and elsewhere, that's unusual..

I will watch for the body pervs and flabbies, and I love diving - myself and watching, and that first leap is freaky

Apparently the UK version rates something like 5-million a night, which is why they wanted to do an Aussie version.

But this will be an absolute Celebrity Flop here, if you ask me.

...it may be worth watching just to see 'Denise Drysdale - TV Legend' (to quote the blurb) do a high dive belly-flop and watch her enormous boobs bounce up and knock her out cold on the rebound!... (joke)... in all honesty... this show sounds like crap to me... I probably won't bother to watch this one... cheers.

Apparently the UK version rates something like 5-million a night, which is why they wanted to do an Aussie version.

But this will be an absolute Celebrity Flop here, if you ask me.

The thing is that the UK actually has proper celebrities. What do we have?

Oh yeah chavs that have been made into celebrities

Back