Skip to main content

Celebrity Masterchef 2021

Chrissie can be funny but I find a little of her goes a long way so I'm sort of glad she's gone. Dill can go next for the same reasons.

I don't dislike her but I'm not a fan. I know what you mean.
And yes, Dill to go next please.
I really like Chrissie.
She was part of my favourite top three on Big Brother (Reggie, Chrissie, Daniel). I loved it that fun but intelligent older people were there for me.

Could it be that she's not really a girl's girl?
You know how some women don't really appeal to other women?
Like, in the opposite case, I don't like Sarah Jessica Parker or Asher Keddie (or their shows), and haven't really heard of any men who do.

I really like Chrissie.
She was part of my favourite top three on Big Brother (Reggie, Chrissie, Daniel). I loved it that fun but intelligent older people were there for me.

Like, in the opposite case, I don't like Sarah Jessica Parker or Asher Keddie (or their shows), and haven't really heard of any men who do.
I don't like Sarah Jessica-parker or Kylie Minogue, yet I don't mind Danii.

I really like Chrissie.

Hooray for Daniel.

Don't really know SJP, but it seemed there was a time where Asher Keddie was everywhere on Australian TV.

I really like Chrissie.

The thing I remember most about Chrissie on BB is that she sat on her bed and read a book. Since then she blossomed imo BUT I still can only take her in small doses...she's just too big a character or something. Not sure if it has anything to do with not being a girl's girl...I don't think I'm a girl's girl and I don't like SJP or Asher Keddie either...I don't have anything against them just not a fan particularly.

That was really unfortunate that Archie had to use wattle seed. Sad to see him go.
Glad that Tilly nailed her brulee. It was so cute to see how bashful she went looking at Hugh Allen šŸ„°

Last edited:
That was really unfortunate that Archie had to use wattle seed. Sad to see him go.
Glad that Tilly nailed her brulee. It was so cute to see how bashful she went looking at Hugh Allen šŸ„°
Yes, sad to see Archie go and Rebecca tonight...they were both good value. The final three are all very deserving though.

I'm just watching this now.
That is an unbelievable task they've got, and so far, doing it well.
I cannot predict a winner yet.

A well deserved winner. But in essence, they were all winners. That was a good show, with such likable people, although Dilruk was slightly annoying, but I did warm to him, and his cooking was good.

Back