Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother tipped for later this year

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...past-sexual-antics-Celebrity-Big-Brother.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...past-sexual-antics-Celebrity-Big-Brother.html

There's also more on his Wikipedia page:

On 18 January 2011, Price announced they had separated.[14] Reid's occasional cross-dressing as female alter-ego "Roxanne" was cited by Price as a factor in the split. This was later expanded on during Price's time on Celebrity Big Brother 15 in 2015 as she revealed that Reid enjoys receiving anal sex via a strap-on dildo and getting fisted - citing ultimately she "didn't want to be the man in the relationship".[15]

Reid has revealed that he had regularly slept with men in the past - yet still identifies as heterosexual.[16]

Reid later began dating glamour model and fellow Celebrity Big Brother winner Chantelle Houghton. Reid later proposed live on the RTE programme The Saturday Night Show a few months later. On 15 November 2011, Houghton confirmed that she was pregnant with the couple's first child. On 17 June 2012, Reid confirmed Houghton had given birth to a daughter, Dolly Reid.[17][18] The relationship ended after Houghton came home unexpectedly and walked in on him dressed as "Roxanne" and had turned their home into "a sex dungeon" with various anal sex toys for her to use on him.[19]

LOL

Hello, everyone. Sorry I've been gone for a while.

Personally, I'd like to see a CBB done in the States..... except we already had one. It's called The Surreal Life , and it's on VH-1.

Anyway, I've been thinking of a few names I'd like to see thrown in the ring:
Tony Barber
Alyce "Sparky" Platt
Glenn Ridge
Jason Smith
Gretel Killeen
Brian Williams (formerly of NBC Nightly News)
Benjamin Norris
Stacey Wren
Kristen Wiig (Stacey vs. Gilly!)

Makes me think there's more chance she is doing it than not after that tweet.

"Australian Big Brother" and Australian Celebrity Big Brother... two different things! Last time we had CBB it had its own theme music (based on the 2001 theme), titles and logo. Thus, I don't think you can discount it just yet. I'm more surprised that Sonia was talking about Nine "looking at the casting". Where's the gag order?

There's also more on his Wikipedia page:

On 18 January 2011, Price announced they had separated.[14] Reid's occasional cross-dressing as female alter-ego "Roxanne" was cited by Price as a factor in the split. This was later expanded on during Price's time on Celebrity Big Brother 15 in 2015 as she revealed that Reid enjoys receiving anal sex via a strap-on dildo and getting fisted - citing ultimately she "didn't want to be the man in the relationship".[15]

Reid has revealed that he had regularly slept with men in the past - yet still identifies as heterosexual.[16]

Reid later began dating glamour model and fellow Celebrity Big Brother winner Chantelle Houghton. Reid later proposed live on the RTE programme The Saturday Night Show a few months later. On 15 November 2011, Houghton confirmed that she was pregnant with the couple's first child. On 17 June 2012, Reid confirmed Houghton had given birth to a daughter, Dolly Reid.[17][18] The relationship ended after Houghton came home unexpectedly and walked in on him dressed as "Roxanne" and had turned their home into "a sex dungeon" with various anal sex toys for her to use on him.[19]

LOL
Wtf ok then. That was beautiful.

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/peter-andre-turns-down-celebrity-big-brother

However, a spokesperson for Emily MacDonagh's husband-to-be has exclusively told OK! Online that although he'd been offered a spot as a housemate, he wouldn't be taking up the opportunity.​

Speaking to OK! Online, his management confirmed: "Peter will not be appearing on Australia CBB this year, he declined the offer."​

Sounds like it is happening...

Whether it goes ahead or not might depend on what - ahem - 'celebs' they can get. They might can the idea if the pickings are dull and boring. So even if some confirm they've been approached, it might just be 'putting the feelers out'. I imagine plenty of projects get part way through pre-production only to be shelved for a variety of reasons. :bag:

Whether it goes ahead or not might depend on what - ahem - 'celebs' they can get. They might can the idea if the pickings are dull and boring. So even if some confirm they've been approached, it might just be 'putting the feelers out'. I imagine plenty of projects get part way through pre-production only to be shelved for a variety of reasons. :bag:
Can't be any worse than Ten's earlier effort in the year that involved 'celebs' which was using the word very loosely. I pretty much had to look up all of them on google. Now that I think about it, it's probably a good idea that they cast a bunch of wanna-be desperate fame whore Z listers for the show as it won't be much different from the regular show.

I had a feeling Channel 9 would not let the series die without first trialing a celebrity series, especially after the huge success that this year's UK series was.

Hopefully the money they are spending on these celebrities coupled with the dismal failure that was last year's series will be an incentive to dramatically improve the show, but my expectations will remain cautiously low until the show airs.

I hope they 'll deliver something unexpectedly good, but I'm expecting something awful. Worst case scenario is that this is awful, but successful and Channel 9 renews CBB indefinitely and we never see a civilian series again.

I wonder who will host it. If Sonia is still doing the voice, who will it be?

Maybe BB celebrity Gretel Killeen?
I doubt it will be Mikey Gold.

I wonder who will host it. If Sonia is still doing the voice, who will it be?

Maybe BB celebrity Gretel Killeen?
I doubt it will be Mikey Gold.
My dream would be to see Gretel return not as a host, but as a Celeb HM.

My dream for CBBUK would be to see Davina go in. :D

This all sounds like Nine trying to keep the rights from potentially switching hands to me... And Endemol is desperately trying to keep the show afloat... I mean there has to be some sort of arterial motive here... Why the sudden renewed interest in a show they had pretty much left for dead? Especially investing money in to a celeb series...

This is all still idle talk... I'd be surprised at this point if anything ACTUALLY materializes in 2015...
Channel 9 learned the hard way this year that The Block isn't going to be the answer to all their prayers and after a surprising slump which saw it rates closer to what Big Brother does than The Block suddenly Big Brother's ratings didn't look so bad.

I want Lee Lin Chin to go on the show. I so wish it was a voting system who goes in the house because Lee Lin would be my No.1 choice.

Back