Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother tipped for later this year

Australian producers may also be hoping for similar fireworks as what happened when she clashed with outspoken journalist Katie Hopkins multiple times during her stint in the house.

Umm... didn't Pricey clash with Hopkins like twice? I think the most interesting thing Pricey did was talk about her EXs and all their crazy sex stuff, nine won't be showing any of that kind of talk.

Umm... didn't Pricey clash with Hopkins like twice? I think the most interesting thing Pricey did was talk about her EXs and all their crazy sex stuff, nine won't be showing any of that kind of talk.

I have no idea how this will fit with their schedule. Let alone whether they will show adult content, which they wont it's Channel 9

they'll probably do the family friendly 8:40pm thing again.....

So Nine wanted the two Katies in the house together even though they were both just in a house together earlier this year? Talk about really copying the UK version.
It's The Sun - you have to separate the truth from the bullshit. As I doubt either have a profile in Australia I doubt either will end up in the house, but we'll run with the story that Nine are considering Celebrity Big Brother because even if it's bullshit it's the first BBAU news for months.

Yesss!!! Time for some real talent on Australian TV - Paris Hilton. The guy from Australian Idol who had the song about Wasabi. Nikki Webster. Ben Cousins. Dougie the Pizza Guy. That dude from E Street. Pauline Hanson. Ed Lower. Casting done
Either your a very good guess or your got good info.

Who is Katie Price?
1170648_360379990775026_2004935851_n.jpg

25892-fa095f21bd85bac8ec8ca6e9f4c93f64.jpg

at Katie Price's shoes being launched nov 2013 ..The Gold Collection

Exactly. I can just imagine them marketing her entry into the house as the entrance of a world renowned sex icon only for her to be given the task to find out who everybody has a crush on (or something just as childish), with everything else she says ending up on the cutting room floor.

:wtf:

Yuck. Seriously? A piddly little "celeb" version than a full normal series isn't worth doing. Besides "I'm A Celebrity" on Ten would be far superior to any Celeb BB on Nine. That's a given and Celeb BB hasn't even aired (or even been confirmed) yet.

Just let the Big Brother format go Nine. Have some respect for the fans for once and let it go.

If they do commission this series that probably means it won't be until 2017 that another network will be able to pick up BB. Let's face it, Celeb BB will flop hard so no chance of a normal series revival on Nine will happen. (And to be honest I don't want any kind of BB on Nine ever again).
Exactly. I can just imagine them marketing her entry into the house as the entrance of a world renowned sex icon only for her to be given the task to find out who everybody has a crush on (or something just as childish), with everything else she says ending up on the cutting room floor.

Exactly what's going to happen. :vomit:

Last edited:
I would rather BB dead than it return as a "killer" to I'm A Celeb. Nine wouldn't do this for any other reason, its not like they love the purity of the format or anything.
If it does end up on Nine I will probably watch the launch and thats it, much like last years BB it got halfway and I went away for two weeks and never went back for it and I really didn't care.

though the only way they are going to get viewers is if they get popular celebrities and have good enough challenges
because I'm a celebrity get me out of here was great (IMO) and I loved how they were not confined to one space kinda, they had some parts of the national park to use

I was going to say they could of used the old FNL arena again to to challenges but then I don't even know if they built over it last year

Back