CBB9 Finale *SPOILERS*

First out:

Twins........................

Second out:

Michael...............

Third out:

Gareth................

Winner and second place:

Denise won, Frankie second. Sour end to the series, I'm a bit in shock.

I'm actually thrilled with the result!

I knew I wanted the bottom 2 to be the twins and Michael. I personally wanted Frankie to win, but am happy with Denise as well.

Frankie, I thought, had the biggest transformation in the house. Gareth was an all around nice guy for the entire series. But Denise was a central character for most of the show.

I think it's really funny that the "new, hip and young" Big Brother for Channel 5 has had 3 "older" winners: Paddy, Aaron (oldest HM last year - not really old), and now Denise!

I was very happy with the final 5 in their orders. Michael was such an asshole on BOTS. Im so glad Denise won if only to shove it up the twins and Michaels ass :)

Ooh and of couse im also gald Denise won as it means ive won the CBB sweeps twice in a row now :D

A bad winner IMO, but not a very surprising one.

But that´s the british public for ya all.

Last edited:
When I knew Michael was out I was gunning so hard for Frankie. He had such an awesome apparent turn around in the public eye going by his boos going in and cheers coming out.

He was a great housemate I thought.

There was a lot of character assassinations this year. Honestly Frankie was the same guy that walked in on day 1 when he was evicted. It was merely that Frankie was seen as the lesser of two evils.

In all honesty I didnt think Denise would get the win, Gareth while boring seemed likeable and didnt really cause a stir which is who normally would win celeb bb. I liked Denise and Frankie though so can understand why they were the final two.

In all honesty I didnt think Denise would get the win, Gareth while boring seemed likeable and didnt really cause a stir which is who normally would win celeb bb. I liked Denise and Frankie though so can understand why they were the final two.

Denise was a shit stirrer that liked to play the victim every chance she got. I ALMOST felt sorry for her at one point but she just kept moving herself closer and closer to the firing line. My opinion of Frankie on the other hand changed slightly once Kirk was gone. His relationship with Micheal helped with that.

I was dead certain that Gareth would win this thing from the moment he walked in the house but it seems Channel 5 wanted a more controversial winner.

The anti American crap they were dishing out (clearly pandering to the ignorant viewers at DS) on BBBOTS was absolutely disgusting. Natalie really showed her true colors there. She was pretty nasty in the few spots I watched but was ever so nice inside the house.

Denise was a shit stirrer that liked to play the victim every chance she got. I ALMOST felt sorry for her at one point but she just kept moving herself closer and closer to the firing line. My opinion of Frankie on the other hand changed slightly once Kirk was gone. His relationship with Micheal helped with that.

I was dead certain that Gareth would win this thing from the moment he walked in the house but it seems Channel 5 wanted a more controversial winner.

The anti American crap they were dishing out (clearly pandering to the ignorant viewers at DS) on BBBOTS was absolutely disgusting. Natalie really showed her true colors there. She was pretty nasty in the few spots I watched but was ever so nice inside the house.

I didnt notice that about Denise, feels like I missed a LOT of little things. The person I feel really got the worst response was Nicola, granted some of the things she said werent the greatest but wow the backlash! Shocked!

I didnt notice that about Denise, feels like I missed a LOT of little things. The person I feel really got the worst response was Nicola, granted some of the things she said werent the greatest but wow the backlash! Shocked!

We all see the world through different colored glasses. For me Denies was all about feeling sorry for herself rather than perhaps looking what she was doing to contribute to the situation. During pantsgate she pretended like she didn't do anything wrong. I heard her say countless times that she was just playing around with Karissa the way she'd play around with her friends at home. She then told Nicola not to call her a liar because Nicola didn't know her well enough yet. So how is it she knows Karissa well enough to pull down her pants then? On the other hand Karissa really didn't score any brownie points with the viewers with her reaction.

Nicola copped a lot of flack for her relationship with the twins. Personally I'm torn between Nicola I hated the way she treated Georgia and to a lesser extent the twins before Georgia's eviction and at times I felt she was very two faced and selfish. She scored some points with me during pantsgate.

The worst reactions to me were The Twins and Natasha. I think what the public forget is the way the boys acted towards both Georgia and The Twins and that they were next to Frankie the youngest people in the house. Natasha copped a lot of crap for not being a "real celebrity" and for what they deemed as trying to glorify her infidelities. In reality outside of Nicola's constant questioning she really never brought it up. I didn't see any problems with her using the show as a platform to tell her side of the story and show herself in a different light.

We all see the world through different colored glasses. For me Denies was all about feeling sorry for herself rather than perhaps looking what she was doing to contribute to the situation. During pantsgate she pretended like she didn't do anything wrong. I heard her say countless times that she was just playing around with Karissa the way she'd play around with her friends at home. She then told Nicola not to call her a liar because Nicola didn't know her well enough yet. So how is it she knows Karissa well enough to pull down her pants then? On the other hand Karissa really didn't score any brownie points with the viewers with her reaction.

Nicola copped a lot of flack for her relationship with the twins. Personally I'm torn between Nicola I hated the way she treated Georgia and to a lesser extent the twins before Georgia's eviction and at times I felt she was very two faced and selfish. She scored some points with me during pantsgate.

The worst reactions to me were The Twins and Natasha. I think what the public forget is the way the boys acted towards both Georgia and The Twins and that they were next to Frankie the youngest people in the house. Natasha copped a lot of crap for not being a "real celebrity" and for what they deemed as trying to glorify her infidelities. In reality outside of Nicola's constant questioning she really never brought it up. I didn't see any problems with her using the show as a platform to tell her side of the story and show herself in a different light.

I can see what you mean re denise and pantsgate, she did feel a bit sorry for herself afterwards and maybe didn't deal with it as well as she could have, same goes for all of them though I guess. The twins weren't the nicest people but didn't really deserve the response given to them to the public either. Yeah I didn't have a problem with Natasha either, she seems nice all in all despite her actions prior to the house.

Sorry, even I had trouble re-reading my last post haha.

What I meant to say was that once Michael was out on the final night I was going for Frankie.

The reason being that when he went in, I had no idea who he was or why everyone hated him so much. I enjoyed him throughout the series and couldn't see how he wasn't just acting his age and doing everything I'd expect of a kid his age. Then on final night he was getting tons of cheers, which made me think that he must have some how swayed what the viewers thought of him throughout the show, which is rad.

Sorry, even I had trouble re-reading my last post haha.

What I meant to say was that once Michael was out on the final night I was going for Frankie.

The reason being that when he went in, I had no idea who he was or why everyone hated him so much. I enjoyed him throughout the series and couldn't see how he wasn't just acting his age and doing everything I'd expect of a kid his age. Then on final night he was getting tons of cheers, which made me think that he must have some how swayed what the viewers thought of him throughout the show, which is rad.

Pantsgate... That's all I have to say really.

It wasn't too long ago I was that age and by no means did me or any of my friends act the way Frankie did. The way he treated The Twins was pretty disgusting.

Pantsgate... That's all I have to say really.

It wasn't too long ago I was that age and by no means did me or any of my friends act the way Frankie did. The way he treated The Twins was pretty disgusting.

I feel like Frankie still has a lot to learn and doesn't realise when he is being a prat, Kirk is my problem, him and Georgia outside cuffed when he kept asking her to kiss him was the most uncomfortable thing from the season.

I feel like Frankie still has a lot to learn and doesn't realise when he is being a prat, Kirk is my problem, him and Georgia outside cuffed when he kept asking her to kiss him was the most uncomfortable thing from the season.

I'll admit that I liked Frankie a lot more after Kirk left. I got the impression that Frankie would have been a different person had he not been there. I got the impression even the Twins were a little more welcoming to him once his partner in crime left.

Back