Skip to main content

CBB: UK vs US eye

Bertrendo

21nh8uf.jpgy

I love it for some reason.

the wrestling match theme makes me think they got hulk Hogan...
Yeah I heard he might be a potential HM, but I thought he was going through a racism scandal and the WWE had erased all evidence of him from their records.

Who knows, he might be on and try to use it as a way to make some quick cash.

Sadly with C5's record if he is now of dubious character and probably not in the right mental state to go in the house right now he's probably been signed up - and he'll probably win it.

This theme though just highlights how much I hate American HMs. It's bad enough when we have UK celebs people have barely heard of without bringing in American nobodies too. Fair enough if they are a name worth having, but none have even been a name in recent years.

This theme though just highlights how much I hate American HMs. It's bad enough when we have UK celebs people have barely heard of without bringing in American nobodies too. Fair enough if they are a name worth having, but none have even been a name in recent years.
'Celebrity' BB will never have real celebrities on it, or certainly not in the majority. It will always be famewhores and has been and people production hope make gooses of themselves.

I think Ricky Gervaisse got it about right on that episode of Extras.

Back