Skip to main content

CBB 9 4th and 5th Evictions *SPOILERS*

First out:

Kirk..........................

Second out:

Natalie..........................

Good result.

I'm surprised by Natalie although I think she was a bit two faced.

I really don't understand why the public love Micheal so much and all the hate on the twins. Both TBB and BBSPY polls had the twins on top this week so obviously tonight was a great example of the eviction crowd being wrong. Why did they cheer Romeo??? He's probably one of the most useless HM's ever to be in the house!!!

I wish Wednesday's eviction was a triple eviction rather than just a double. 5 in the final is still too many.

I've just watched BBOTS and I really can't stand Vanessa. I think she really has a warped sense of reality and watching her kiss Natalie & Kirks asses really got on my nerves. When she went off about the twins I really wanted to reach out and slap her. STFU you ugly bitch you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Kirk was a jackass in that house and he has absolutely no idea how to treat a woman.

I'm sick and tired of these people pretending like it is so "hard" to nominate anyone other than the twins. The majority of them are just fake people.

I've just watched BBOTS and I really can't stand Vanessa. I think she really has a warped sense of reality and watching her kiss Natalie & Kirks asses really got on my nerves. When she went off about the twins I really wanted to reach out and slap her. STFU you ugly bitch you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Kirk was a jackass in that house and he has absolutely no idea how to treat a woman.

I'm sick and tired of these people pretending like it is so "hard" to nominate anyone other than the twins. The majority of them are just fake people.

apologise to goon we all want him back

if you want to be a bully mate..you will have to bully ME

twat

Back