Skip to main content

Cat's in Heat

Consuela

Noooo No...
Awesome site donor
Shamelessly on the hunt for Lawson's wand and tbh I don't think tonight's talk will be the end of it.

Do we need to book her in with Ray for a spaying?

eLHkPtp.gif

I hope tonight's talk will be the end of it. I like her, but if she did continue I'd stop supporting her.

It was interesting to note how Sam and Sandra was saying that Lawson seemed overly upset over the nominations fallout with Cat.

[QUOTE="
eLHkPtp.gif
[/QUOTE]
Only quoting for the fucking cats. Fucking cats are my life.

When my cat was in heat before she got de-sexed we kept her inside, then shew broke out through a window that was open.... Somehow she cut through the fly screen........ anyway a little while later she had a litter of kittens that all looked very different to each other....... My cat was a bit of a slut back in the day I guess....... And this Cat that is on BB is also a bit of a slut.

Last edited:
Every time I see that name now, all I can think of is Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. And I hate that play, and all of that author.
These HMs are really weird, and 9's perspective is making it so strange.

Did you ever see that Paradise Hotel/Island, freaky show? That is the BB house we have.

When my cat was in heat before she got de-sexed we kept her inside, then shew broke out through a window that was open.... Somehow she cut through the fly screen........ anyway a little while later she had a litter of kittens that all looked very different to each other....... My cat was a bit of a slut back in the day I guess....... And this Cat that is on BB is also a bit of a slut.

Not that there is anything wrong with that! I like most guys prefer a "good girl" who is a little "slutty" or "dirty" behind closed doors!
People also calling for Lisa to put a bra on. I quite prefer to look at her supple young "low hangers" in their natural hanging state! She could go topless and I wouldn't mind.

Back