SAPIOSEXUAL
For non dedicated viewers like me
Catching up not much, often just watch Wednesday
Trying to catch up 2 shows now, and will watch tonight

So, can’t live chat mostly, and was once bb addict, now casual viewer

I like hell week and still love Tilly and freaky Dan
Secret mission coming up

And a few of them look like they have aged 10 years

I think I'm dedicated...it's just that I'm rarely home from work at 7.30 and so I can't join in any live discussions on anything that I watch. It's all catch up for me. And even though I'm watching things until 1.00 am or after I'm still behind. My watch list atm is MC, BB and CA and I just can't keep up!

Drop one @Sephrenia I find 2 hard to manage, 3 impossible
So, not much changed missing a lot of shows
Nice to see Dan has a new buddy
I pretty much avoided most of the intruder section

Marley is still utterly boring
Jess still shits me
Is Tilly in an alliance? Or more a challenge winning free spirit still, I wonder

I think I'm dedicated...it's just that I'm rarely home from work at 7.30 and so I can't join in any live discussions on anything that I watch. It's all catch up for me. And even though I'm watching things until 1.00 am or after I'm still behind. My watch list atm is MC, BB and CA and I just can't keep up!
On nights with all three I watch Celebrity Apprentice live, then BB, then MC whenever I have time before the next episode (which is why I'll be watching last night's episode tonight, and avoiding spoilers).
I prefer this to watching bits and pieces or channel chopping.

What happened to last nights episode? I could have sworn my TV guide listed it as being as shown at 7:30?
Was I seeing things?

Whatever this weird little show is...?!?
I have found it very entertaining last week, caught all shows
And previous week tues & Wednesday

I watched a lot at the beginning of this series
Stopped bothering much when nick got screwed, and avoided intruder section

So, this end section is quite good viewing, mostly due to Dan
I enjoy him, I like how he confronts his rival in the face, then makes a deal with them

SJ mostly shits me, I loathe hippies, her emotional stuff shits me
I lead my life ruled by my mind, people who are ruled by emotions shit me
Still she has an element of fascination...just because she flips easily
Like Ari he is fun

But Tilly is the best
All the rest are dull, extras

Perhaps this packaged bit of fluff might do better if they called it something else?

The Dog House; 4 Year Olds with Oldies; Escape to the Chateau
Are my hear warmers, when I need comfort, can watch any of them over and over.
And schitt’s creek, or anything else silly

Shame Dog House has run out of new episodes, good news looks like they have planned an Aussie version...love this show and I am not an animal or pet lover, it is just a special magic with both the human and animal stories revealed so beautifully
They should get these ‘match makers’ to replace the MAFS fakers😊

I was 5 episodes behind this time last week. Now I’m 2 episodes behind still. I try my best to watch but i see the episode length and I always put it off. Strange I didn’t have this issue last year. I can’t exactly figure out what I’m struggling so much to get into this season.

I was 5 episodes behind this time last week. Now I’m 2 episodes behind still. I try my best to watch but i see the episode length and I always put it off. Strange I didn’t have this issue last year. I can’t exactly figure out what I’m struggling so much to get into this season.

Simple...

It's shit...

Nothing in this season or even the last one makes me curious about what's going to happen next. Sometimes I have it on in the background but it's not entertaining enough for me to focus on it.

For me it's because the episodes are too long, there's too much strategy talk, challenges are too long and there's absolutely no focus on who these people are.

For me it's because the episodes are too long, there's too much strategy talk, challenges are too long and there's absolutely no focus on who these people are.

Exactly which makes it hard to care who wins unless a person is truly unlikeable like Dan is.

Back