Skip to main content

Casey Donovan releases new single "Lonely" today

T.R.

Hi everyone,

Our Jungle Queen Casey Donovan has released her new single "Lonely" today on iTunes. You may recall she performed this song on I'm A Celebrity. It is a beautiful song and it may make you feel emotional. I love this song.

Casey performed "Lonely" on The Morning Show yesterday morning: https://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning...0404/exclusive-casey-donovan-performs-lonely/

Casey performing "Lonely" on I'm A Celebrity: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/...here/extra/season-3/exclusive-casey-s-concert

If you like this song please support Casey and buy from iTunes. Casey has released this independently. Thank you. :) itunes.apple.com/us/album/lonely-single/id1232984372?ls=1&app=itunes

I hope it's better than "Down, down, prices are down". I love Casey, but the kindest thing I can say about that ad is "annoying". I hope it hasn't damaged her credibility.

I hope it's better than "Down, down, prices are down". I love Casey, but the kindest thing I can say about that ad is "annoying". I hope it hasn't damaged her credibility.
It actually makes my heart ache a little.
A woman of vast talent who is humble and has been through adversity and seen the ugly side of the business.
Then managers/pr peeps telling her that she has to do this to cash in on her current higher profile.
And they are right. Because sheer talent isnt enough. It needs recognition.
So use the zeitgeist of supermarket advertising to get as many people as you can to see her.
And that makes me sad.
Considering the talent and what it has to be used for.
But our Casey still does it with a smile knowing all this.
Still. One must count our blessings.
An inevitable coles cash in on a current tv celeb.
Thank God it wasnt Jai sashaying down aisle 3 with a ukelele.
If that was the case, I tell you this much. The prices wouldnt be the only thing going down:D

Saw this article the other day. I guess she's once bitten twice shy about the music labels who are happy to cash in on the moment but quickly lose interest afterwards.

IMG_1420.jpg

Back