Skip to main content

Can't take anymore TULLY Save Heidi

darknstormy

Her and Drew together are blah blah boring.
She is not entertaining anymore more a pain in the backside to watch.
I would like to see a little Drew interacting with others.

Save Heidi simply to evict Tully

This is my first post this season, although i have been a bb fan for years.

i am astounded at just how big a bitch Tulley is.....
her reaction to loosing and her spite in relation to Mikayla is beyond belief, i am really not a Heidi fan either but she is certainly outshone by far by a nasty, nasty piece of work!!!

any if i wanted a lesson on how to model i certainly wouldn't ask Tulley to show me, not with that posture......

Last edited:
I wish it could be a double eviction and we could get both of them out.
Actually, make that a triple so Drew can go too.

I can't stand seeing Tully on my screen much longer, but that being said I have a morbid desire to see her reaction if Drew leaves. If the histrionics after Caleb are anything to go by, it'll be a full blown melt down.

I can't stand seeing Tully on my screen much longer, but that being said I have a morbid desire to see her reaction if Drew leaves. If the histrionics after Caleb are anything to go by, it'll be a full blown melt down.

Fix ya whiskey on the rox, and rewatch the footage. Her being dragged by security out of the house whilst screaming "NOOOO NOOO NOOOO".... this will make you happy!~ Also, then maybe we can see footage of the ninjas spreading burning sage around the house to release her evil spirit will make good viewing!~ I mean everyone loved the video of the HWH room maker over. WE WILL BE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU!!~

I really hope Tully fans change their minds about her.

Heidi will be going. I think Tully's fans are passionate while Tahan's very appealing on a smaller scale because of her lack of screen time.

As long as Tahan and Tim are safe, I don't mind who goes.

As much as I absolutely despise Heidi, I have to agree. I can handle Heidi for another week with just muting her scenes, Tully needs to get out of there for everybody's mental safety (viewers and other housemates).

Please please please let her be evicted. Better yet have her and Drew as the final two on the bench and go to an ad break. Now that would be compelling television.

As much as I absolutely despise Heidi, I have to agree. I can handle Heidi for another week with just muting her scenes, Tully needs to get out of there for everybody's mental safety (viewers and other housemates).

Please please please let her be evicted. Better yet have her and Drew as the final two on the bench and go to an ad break. Now that would be compelling television.
Seriously, I would love that! My bet is if that did happen, drew will be all sucking up a agin to jade, so I'd rather he go, just to watch her lose it.

Jasmin was friend of Tully's and she had a meltdown. I'm sure she would have another if Heidi left.
Actually I think she's had a meltdown every time someone has left.
I want either Heidi or Tully to go but prefer Tully to be evicted.

Nope Heidi somehow thinks the public likes her, this must be rectified immediately.

I hope she uses the 'But I'm usually the popular one' line in front of the live audience. I've never heard the sound of hundreds of eyes rolls all at once. I think it would sound creepy yet beautiful all at the same time.

Or it could be a praise be whodathunkit world-first dead heat in number of eviction save votes going to Tully and Heidi...which would result in the forced double eviction we had when we didn't think we were having a double eviction!! That would be a glorious thing because it would reduce the length of time we would have to endure either of them on-screen for their final farewell, especially considering a good half hour of the show will be consumed by a tactical response team having to be sent in to remove Tully from Drew when she's kicked out.

Drew's beyond redemption. Any "interactions with others" now will just be disingenuous.

Drew still has a lot of support going by facebook. I am sure the tweens and lots of young women will still be voting for him because of his looks. Personally, I was a huge fan of Drew at the start, but now I can't stand looking at him. His relationship with Tully has really bought out the worst in him - Jade did herself a favour not being involved with him romantically.

Drew still has a lot of support going by facebook. I am sure the tweens and lots of young women will still be voting for him because of his looks. Personally, I was a huge fan of Drew at the start, but now I can't stand looking at him. His relationship with Tully has really bought out the worst in him - Jade did herself a favour not being involved with him romantically.

Agreed.
The self-proclaimed "good guy" is the facade, and what we are seeing is the true character. It's not like he has been kidnapped by L. Ron Hubbard.

Back