Which camp do you prefer?

• Camp David

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Camp Priya

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters

Rudiger

Village Idiot
Camp David: David, Lawson, Leo, Marina (?), Ryan, Sandra.

vs.

Camp Priya: Aisha, Cat, Jason, Priya, Skye, Travis.

Which camp do you prefer and why? Which group will emerge victorious? Will these alliances last?

Please note: Ned and Kelly have yet to declare their allegiance (Fence-sitting bastards...)

...i'm behind on episodes by a week but judging from that line up ... any ship with Sandra, Ryan, Marina (who dat?), and Lawson is going straight to the bottom...

...my Lord Prisus has a heavy weight team thurr.... she surely works in mysterious ways... how did she manage to align herself with Travis? Skye? Aisha? Cat? ... i shall not question tho... it's all part of her greater plan .... PRAISE BE.....

I have a feeling Cat and Lawson are a package deal now and they will end up with David's group. Leo is kind of a fence sitter right now and may only be in the other camp because of the distrust between he and Priya.

I like Ryan and David, and don't mind Lawson, Cat, Sandra or Leo (who appears to be on this side, despite Skye, althoughnI need to see how he votes to be sure.)

I like Priya, don't mind Skye, but dislike Travis and Aisha, and have started hating Jason.

So, I guess I am team Ryan and Dave; but really, I like good tv, and just want to see a good fight, so I hoe that the cannon fodder like Aisha, Marina, Sandra, Cat, Lawson and Travis can all go, and let the big kids play some Big Brother.

I like Ryan and David, and don't mind Lawson, Cat, Sandra or Leo (who appears to be on this side, despite Skye, althoughnI need to see how he votes to be sure.)

I like Priya, don't mind Skye, but dislike Travis and Aisha, and have started hating Jason.

So, I guess I am team Ryan and Dave; but really, I like good tv, and just want to see a good fight, so I hoe that the cannon fodder like Aisha, Marina, Sandra, Cat, Lawson and Travis can all go, and let the big kids play some Big Brother.
Jason is really appearing to be a two-faced weasel lately. I am beginning to dislike him also.

David's words to Sandra last night give me the impression he doesn't think he's part of a group but rather thinks he (and now Sandra) is becoming even more isolated from the rest of the HMs.

Priya seems to think that she, Jason, Aisha, Travis, Skye and Cat are in one group and Ryan, Sandra, David, Leo and Lawson are all on another.

I'd be interested in seeing how the other HMs view it given Skye and Leo still like one another and Travis and Dave seem to like one another too.

Travis didn't seem to buy into the two camp idea and he has influence on Aisha and Skye (and apparently Marina) so who knows how this will flesh out. I don't even know who I think should work together except I want Sandra and maybe Ryan to leave this week (although I might not miss Jason anymore).

Travis didn't seem to buy into the two camp idea and he has influence on Aisha and Skye (and apparently Marina) so who knows how this will flesh out. I don't even know who I think should work together except I want Sandra and maybe Ryan to leave this week (although I might not miss Jason anymore).

I think you're right about Travis and I think Priya knows it too...hence why she stopped them mid kiss to casually remind Travis of the groups while they were all in there together.

David's words to Sandra last night give me the impression he doesn't think he's part of a group but rather thinks he (and now Sandra) is becoming even more isolated from the rest of the HMs.

Priya seems to think that she, Jason, Aisha, Travis, Skye and Cat are in one group and Ryan, Sandra, David, Leo and Lawson are all on another.

I'd be interested in seeing how the other HMs view it given Skye and Leo still like one another and Travis and Dave seem to like one another too.

Last year it was clear that Jade was imto Ed, but she always nomed with Mikkalyla and Tim, and that Tully was with Drew, despite noming with Ed and Matt.

Camp David is imploding - Sandra will be out tonight or tomorrow, Lawson is history, Ryan really won't be around that much longer either. Dave better do something strategic soon if he will be evicted fairly soon.
The advantage lies with the Priya group, the winner will come out of them.

Camp David is imploding - Sandra will be out tonight or tomorrow, Lawson is history, Ryan really won't be around that much longer either. Dave better do something strategic soon if he will be evicted fairly soon.
The advantage lies with the Priya group, the winner will come out of them.
Yeah, you're prbably right.

It'd be great if Dave could pull out the win, though. Or if it was Jason going home tonight.

Sandrome will drag Slayvid down with her. He'd better make PEACE with THE DEITY.

Prisus associating herself with Travis and sCat is nauseating. WHY PRISUS!?

The proof is always in the nominations. Cat, though friendlier with Camp David, tends to nominate people that camp. The oddest one (I think) is the Jason vs. David rivalry. They must hate one another, because they always nominate one another.

I used to like David, but don't like the way he has his nose so far up the Ryan/Sandra/(now) Lawson butt. And I've had enough of pontificating, as though he's the only one there with half a brain. He's not.

But I'm definitely Camp Priya.

I don't think David has ever been in a camp with anyone other than himself! He was shoved out the group from the start and he certainly doesn't have any allegiances to anyone in that house.
David was spot on with who the strategic players were last night and wasn't nasty or bitchy in his reasons why - he was very factual.
As I see it now it's camp priya (with Skye, Jason, Aisha and marina), camp clawson (cat and Lawson), camp Ryan (with Sandra and Leo) and Travis and David on their own. Travis is only on his own as he needs to integrate back in and access what's been going on.

I don't think David has ever been in a camp with anyone other than himself! He was shoved out the group from the start and he certainly doesn't have any allegiances to anyone in that house.
David was spot on with who the strategic players were last night and wasn't nasty or bitchy in his reasons why - he was very factual.
As I see it now it's camp priya (with Skye, Jason, Aisha and marina), camp clawson (cat and Lawson), camp Ryan (with Sandra and Leo) and Travis and David on their own. Travis is only on his own as he needs to integrate back in and access what's been going on.

Exactly. It doesn't matter who Priya thinks he's in an alliance/group with. His words to Sandra made it extremely clear that he doesn't think he's in a group with anyone. Sure he's supportive to Sandra but just because you're friends with someone that doesn't mean you consider yourself as part of their group or inner sanctum.

Well my fave is David...but I hate that he gets lumped into that camp...just because he has remained loyal to Hot-mess Albatross. He is still a lone wolf in my eyes. Once she gets the boot, it will be Slayvid against the house. Unlike his crappy, miserable partner...I will remain loyal to my underdog. I AM Team Slayvid...but I can't vote for his camp...because I don't think he has one. Besides, as it was mentioned before, Travis didn't seem completely sold on Priya's pitch. He also cheered for David at the dinner table...like he agreed with his assessment of Priya and Jason...who are both in his supposed camp. I am not so sure that Camp Priya is as solid as she sells it...especially now that Cat and Lawson are "coupled up", Skye is telling Leo what Priya says, and three housemates may potentially be going this week. These groups could get mixed up by next week.

There is no Camp David. Well, technically there is, but there's just one person in it.

Priya has illusions that her team is tight, but realistically the only one she can count as in her pocket is Jason.

This is exactly what I was typing when you were posting. It is driving me nuts that people are mistaking his loyalty to Sandra as an alliance to her group. Even though his loyalty to her is hurting him...I cannot fault him for it. It is a great quality to have...I only wish she had shown him the same respect and support. That is why her kind words at dinner left a bad taste in my mouth. She only could find nice things to say about him...AFTER feeling left out herself...and he stood by her. She couldn't care less when Sam was there. David could have avoided her and hung out with the others to make himself more accepted by the majority...but he isn't like her. So, instead of people condemning him for supporting her...they should be applauding it. Otherwise, he would be just as bad as her. I am sure you guys are proud...and you should be. He is true to himself and doesn't give a damn what any of us think. That is why I am Team Slayvid.

Priya is starting to annoy me with her obvious attempt to turn people against David. She tries to constantly remind everyone about it, like what she said to Travis when he got back. I thought that was silly. I was so team Priya until about last week, I still like her and think she is better than most people there but this week I just won't know. On another hand, it's starting to annoy me how Sandra just basically ruining Davids chances. When Sam was there, he got all of Sandras shit so that's why he is now out. Uhh and the worst thing is it appears that David trusts that girl when she was willing to throw him under the bus...she needs to get out.

Oh and I'm team David.

Back