Skip to main content

Bro-mance beats showmance any day

Miranda MC

just saying...

i so far enjoyed matt and caleb, and last year, michael and josh,

the thing with bromance, it brings out the good and fun side of both of them and the 2 involved still interact with others,

What's the female equivalent of bromance called? I prefer that. Like Ava/Estelle.

if it involves ava it's called a clip-onkomance and if it's estelle it's a dumbfakerapyo'mance and for everyone else viewing their antics it's a hellnopleasegomance.

just saying...

the thing with bromance, it brings out the good and fun side of both of them and the 2 involved still interact with others,

Yeah, I agree - I really like those two!

I swear I will go mental if Matt & Caleb start galloping around the house with sticks.

Please don't make me say it again because then I'll have to apologise again but it was on a thread discussing the new guy Rohan.

OK, I do remember reading that.

It was taken with a grain of salt. If I took offence to it, I would have remembered it & I didn't.

if it involves ava it's called a clip-onkomance and if it's estelle it's a dumbfakerapyo'mance and for everyone else viewing their antics it's a hellnopleasegomance.

So good. Dumb fake rap yo!

It made me realise we have not had one tongue stuck down one throat this week, so far. What a relief. Last year's season was just one big slimey std-festival in comparison.

just saying...

It's called "mates".

regarDS

What's the female equivalent of bromance called? I prefer that. Like Ava/Estelle.

hello fellow team estelle xxxx

hey girls, play nice lol, i loved and still love estelle, its ava i dislike.

anyway, all is history, along with my horrible mobile phone bill hahahahaha,

i dont think matt/caleb need much encouragement. firefighter and soldier, there must be something similar in character that make them putting their own life on the line day in day out. i know i cant do either, and i admire people in that kind of job.

hello fellow team estelle xxxx

hey girls, play nice lol, i loved and still love estelle, its ava i dislike.

anyway, all is history, along with my horrible mobile phone bill hahahahaha,

i dont think matt/caleb need much encouragement. firefighter and soldier, there must be something similar in character that make them putting their own life on the line day in day out. i know i cant do either, and i admire people in that kind of job.

Yes that's true. :)

Back