Skip to main content

Bradley doing promos for go/superman

Poona

Have been watching 9's other channel 'go!' today and they're got promos about some superman movies being aired on the channel coming up. The difference with this is that they've got Bradley dressed up in a superman suit talking about them and promoting the night.

Thought this is interesting to see since he's no longer in the house, and they still chose to get him to do promos for the night (on top of all the big exposure in their promos when bb first started and then with the Gangnum style promos as well). On top of that there are people out there who don't watch big brother, and so would be wondering why they've got some random kid in a superman suit on their ads.

That's how people become famous though... Look at Chrissie Swan now, doing Can Of Worms and The View and so on... People who didn't watch BB would be like "Who's this?" ... but, it's what happens... there's a niche market out there who will be interested. New people watch too. Combined, it builds a solid viewership that leads to good word-of-mouth promotion and the show becomes successful (providing the host is good at what they do, of course)

Pathetic and annoying. Makes me NOT want to watch a movie I otherwise may have watched. Every time I see that kid doing crap like this, I feel like making the 450km trip to Coraki to punch him in the face.

Good on Bradley, I can't see the point of it but whatever. I'm just glad I don't have to watch tv for a while (nothing worth watching on the horizon) and put up with his ugly mug offending my beautiful delicate eyes. :D

Those superman ads were airing when BB was still on (and one for Big Bang theory too).

Other Hm's that wanted a career in media must be green with envy, love it :p

Channel 9 want him to happen, look at the amount of airtime he got in the Gangnam Style ads, even post eviction, the others ie Ava, Josh etc were edited out, Bradley remained, the Big Bang ads, the amount of airtime he got during the behind the scenes dance at the finale...

I think Bradley is adorable... (yeah -- he's a bit of a jerk now) but overall he appeals to the inner geek.

Hearing about all the Bradley adverts is the first time I was ever happy to not be in Australia

I could just imagine Bradley's bedroom. A bunk bed with those glow in the dark stars on the roof. His power rangers bed spread and walls plastered with ninja turtles, pokemon and assorted super heroes. Under his pillow magazines dedicated to cat woman and poison Ivy. It makes me quiver.

I vaguely remember Bradley showed us his bedroom in his intro video?

I caught his Superman IV promo today whilst channel surfing:

Personally, I think Nine has lost the plot.

[video=youtube;jWJzT5OXjRE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWJzT5OXjRE[/video]

We will probably have to put up with Bradley making appearances next year, obviously they see something in him if they are handing him every promo under the sun

Back