Skip to main content

Bookies fav is Ryan, but who will take home the $200,000?

I thought we already knew that Ryan was going to win? ;)

BB Pyramid.jpg

Going by my reasoning, the next three evicted are Lina, Travis (last remaining on the bottom row) and either Penny or Skye. Ryan and Priya will be the final two.

You're welcome.

PS - how I wasn't nominated for the Photoshop Speccy award is beyond me. You're all on my list! *evil eye*

:p

Uh, didn't Ryan state that for like a year when he was a teenager his dad would take a couple of hours off work every day to take him surfing to cheer him up?
That's... not a family that struggles for money.

Your endorsement of her behaviour is endorsement of bad manners... Woohoo, way to go Straya!
Oh PULLLLEEEEASE....

Walking away is the right thing to do when someone is being deliberately obnoxious every time you offer an opinion.

Bad manners would have been Skye saying, "Lina, your stories are long, tedious and dull... I wish you would STFU".:wink:

Uh, didn't Ryan state that for like a year when he was a teenager his dad would take a couple of hours off work every day to take him surfing to cheer him up?

I don't know. Taking time off work sounds like something poor people do. Rich people don't have to work we simply watch our wealth grow.

Was that when he talked about suffering from depression? Pretty sure you do what you need to do to help your depressed kid. I also didn't realise people were either filthy rich or struggling for money, but then again I have people who think about that sort of thing for me.

Everyone has tough teenage years, I'm sure most people in that house have gone through depression at some stage in their life but a rich doctor didn't diagnose it.

I could name 8 other people on that banner with a high possibility of the same thing

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...-favour-only-one/story-fni0cjvj-1227130569037
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...-favour-only-one/story-fni0cjvj-1227130569037
Looks like they are doing in house interviews now :rolleyes:

572095-9d3e65c0-7110-11e4-be8f-bede1d9ce397.jpg

What will they spend their winnings on?

Ryan: he’d invest in his dream of opening up a bar as well as take his family on a holiday.

Skye:
pledged to give it all to her mother so she could pay off her mortgage, and use whatever was left to take her on a holiday.

Travis: he’d take his family on a trip around the world and then use some of the funds to start a property development business.

Priya: would invest some and put the rest towards her mortgage.

568756-78917f1e-7115-11e4-be8f-bede1d9ce397.jpg

Skye looks completely different here to who she is in the house.

That being said if Skye really did give the money to her mum for her mortgage I would actually be OK with her winning.

Do you notice the word invest come up with the other 3? Means they have money already. ;)

Skye looks hot in that picture.

Ryan is in the lead according to a poll I recently did - the results were

Skye - 2251
Priya - 1212
Travis - 2092
Ryan - 2451
Penny - 1474
Lina - 943

Ryan is in the lead according to a poll I recently did - the results were

Skye - 2251
Priya - 1212
Travis - 2092
Ryan - 2451
Penny - 1474
Lina - 943
The question was who do you think will win BB, right, rather than want ?

Just... checkn...

That is a lot of votes... ?

The question was who do you think will win BB, right, rather than want ?

Just... checkn...

That is a lot of votes... ?

I'd like Priya or Travis (He lives near me; so i feel obliged) to win! I wouldnt mind Ryan but I think the other 2 deserve it most, as for Skye, I'd rather Penny win.

The votes are from Instagram, which means there is a lot of the younger generation voting (majoring 22 and under, including many tweens)

I think Skye is going to win though. Ryan, coming 2nd

Actually, Skye winning would be the worst possible outcome. Just shows that it is positive to be a rotten spoiled brat...
I think Skye is a bit of a performer, so in that way I give her benifit of the doubt over Ryza taking it. Ryza winning would be like the new Trevor, quiet guy, neutral coasting along etc and surfs into a lotta cash . :D

Back