Skip to main content

Bob's Burgers!

rad_kid

Homosexual
I am OBSESSED with this show!!! Makes me laugh so much, freakin Hilarious!!!
hahahahaha Who else is a fan and who is your favourite???

images
tumblr_n4xel9X9sF1r20r8xo1_250.gif

giphy.gif

200_s.gif

I watched the first few drunk and it didn't really suck me in.

Being a big fan of Archer, H Jon Benjamin's voice is always great though.

I watched the first few drunk and it didn't really suck me in.

I'm pretty sure it took me a few episodes to really "get it" I think, but yeah, it's the absolute best. It's honestly the loveliest cartoon on TV at the moment. It makes me so happy, no matter how shitty I feel.

I am OBSESSED with this show!!! Makes me laugh so much, freakin Hilarious!!!
hahahahaha Who else is a fan and who is your favourite???

images
tumblr_n4xel9X9sF1r20r8xo1_250.gif

giphy.gif

200_s.gif
I bow down to thee for starting a thread on this truly magnificent show. Oh Mmmmm Geeee, I am beyond obsessed with this show! Simpsons has got too mundane, started being about guest stars doing voice overs; I love South Park....BUT!!!!....
Bob's Burgers is the fresh alternative to the abovementioned two shows. I came in on the bank robbery hostage one where the bank was held up across from Bob's shop. I was hooked to say the least. Bob's ongoing feuds with Jimmy Pesto are brillo. Oh gawd I could go on. I loved when Bob became a 'gamer' and that kid taught him how to play. To say the least, Bob is my fave. Though that being said, Linda is a freeken crackup and I just love it when she says: 'Bobbbbbyyyyyyyy'....
Tina's flatlining voice and her sexual obsessions with Jimmy Pesto Jnr....
Damn, I could go on. But yep, I live for this show:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Pee.sssss. Don't forget that ever lovin' Teddy too...hehehehehe:biggrin:

jesus chroist. I wondered if there were any people with attention spans short enough to actually find amusement in this show.

Seems as though there's actually a few.

Back