Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor: Blood v Water, Ep 3

…that’s right Sandra… keep saying crap egotistical stuff like that just to make me dislike you even more… sigh!… cheers.

So very glad to know you are well, and looking forward to your always fun input Mr S
Night all, going to catch up on some abc comedy
Love that 10 is doing a local WILTY...would I lie to you, and they dumped Dave Hughes show

Yeah I agree. Who the heck would wear jeans willingly. Surely they must be made to wear certain things to play up to a role.
Golden god Dave had the best well thought out survivor wardrobe
Andy’s sis ...a pale pink jumpsuit...nuts, noticed one guy’s hideous Kmart shirt

So very glad to know you are well, and looking forward to your always fun input Mr S
Night all, going to catch up on some abc comedy
Love that 10 is doing a local WILTY...would I lie to you, and they dumped Dave Hughes show
…I love ’Would I Lie To You’ from the UK so if the Aussie version is half as good it should be great!… it’s as good as ‘8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown’… I love that show… very funny indeed… cheers.

Reactions: kxk
And welcome back Mr Sticky!
Sandra is an acquired taste. If you haven't seen her on US Survivor I can see why she might seem unlikeable.
But she is one of the best at the manipulating and surviving part of the game.

Last edited:
Sandra is an acquired taste. If you haven't seen her on US Survivor I can see why she might seem unlikeable.
…thanks for the welcome back Meglos my friend… and… Sandra may have been great in the USA but all that ‘trash talk’ about “I’m an American Eagle and I’m going to take out the mice blah! blah! blah!“ crap just doesn’t cut it for me… I cannot stand them carrying on like that… the sooner she goes… the better… cheers.

This seems to be Sandra's best game so far since Heroes vs Villains. Her Game changers and winners at war games she was way too chaotic and tried to fuck shit up too quickly. I wanted David to go but I'm kinda happy he stayed, he seems messy and will make it interesting. I am loving Khanh so far he is going to be a fun villain. Mark is still my winner pick. Ben, Jay, Jesse, Jordan, Jordie, Josh and Mark are all cute/hunky. It's a pretty great bunch, I'v enjoyed all 3 eps so far!

I hope that 492,000 from Ep 2 does not become a regular occurrence. Although I expect consolidated numbers to be high as well as online engagement. Total TV numbers will surly be high so very thankful thats a thing now. This show deserves more than what it seems to get. When will people get tired of shows like MAFS and the Block?

This seems to be Sandra's best game so far since Heroes vs Villains. Her Game changers and winners at war games she was way too chaotic and tried to fuck shit up too quickly. I wanted David to go but I'm kinda happy he stayed, he seems messy and will make it interesting. I am loving Khanh so far he is going to be a fun villain. Mark is still my winner pick. Ben, Jay, Jesse, Jordan, Jordie, Josh and Mark are all cute/hunky. It's a pretty great bunch, I'v enjoyed all 3 eps so far!

I hope that 492,000 from Ep 2 does not become a regular occurrence. Although I expect consolidated numbers to be high as well as online engagement. Total TV numbers will surly be high so very thankful thats a thing now. This show deserves more than what it seems to get. When will people get tired of shows like MAFS and the Block?

Completely agree. Going by the promos, to me MAFS and The Block seem same old same old every year. Most of channel 9's reality shows I tend to skip.

Most of channel 9's reality shows I tend to skip.
I'm essentially just watching Channel 10 these days. I open the year with I'm a celeb (despite that for the first time in 8 years I didn't watch this year) as well as goggle box. I'll watch Masterchef this year after not watching last year and of course I'm watching Survivor. I look in and out of the bachelor every year and I'll watch Amazing Race.

Covid has kinda ruined my viewing habits, I'm used to binging shows now and I don't really watch FTA at all now. I used to watch TV every night and even watch the 8:30 stuff like HYBPA religiously. But other than the shows I listed I don't really watch TV at all. I'll watch seven for BB but I despise everything else on their channel, same with nine with the exception of Travel guides. But to be honest if BB gets axed soon the only show I'll give much energy into watching is Australian Survivor.

Sam Gash is a terrible social player.
Throwing a random vote at Queen Sandra is going to bite her hard, hopefully.
No I think she did what she thought she needed to do and I assume she didn’t know that Jordan was going to vote for Kate along with Dave.
I reckon she thought everyone was going to dump on Dave, and then just in case Dave had an idol (which it turned out he did) she didn’t want his vote being the only vote that counted. If she assumed that Dave was voting Sandra then all good, if he voted Sam (or anyone else) then it would go to a tie and re-vote.
I guess maybe she should have chucked it on someone else, so as not to get on Sandra’s bad side, but tribal was a bit chaos so there’s only so many scenarios you can figure out in your head on the fly.

I am one of them, I don't like her, and I have not seen her on US Survivor, maybe that's why. I never like people I find arrogant, she wants to show Australians that she is the Queen here, I don't like that, lol 😅

I don't come here very often any more, but I miss seeing you here. You belong in the forum. Of course I was also worried about your health, I am happy you are back I
…that’s so sweet of you l.a.r.a… I sure do appreciate you saying that … although… I’m not sure that everyone will agree with you about me belonging in the forum lol!… but nice of you to say so sweet lady… cheers.

Reactions: kxk
I guess it depends how you enjoy Survivor, or any tv show really.

I don't necessarily need a reality show contestant to be a nice person to appreciate them.
Overly nice people on tv (or anywhere) can come across as boring, fake or sickly sweet.

My favourite player of all time, Parvati, is a social genius, but isn't overly NICE. She's not an overt villain though.

Of course the opposite is true, and people who get too wrapped up in their own hype can come across as just playing an acting role, and Sandra has to be very careful of that at this stage. But I'd rather watch her than a dozen bland nice people or clueless Andy's.

Back