Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor: Blood v Water, Ep 3

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Feel free, anyone to start the daily thread......not me usually, but will keep doing if nobody does by each arvo

Finally got my reception working, just have to sit too close for comfort, earthing it I guess, watching ep 2 now

Hi again everyone. Good news. Sticky is fine. He was very touched that you were concerned about his absence. He thought it was better for his mental health for stay away for a bit longer. He said he would probably be back in a month or so - but, perhaps now that he knows he's been missed he will come back earlier. Blessings.

…evenin’ all… I’m baaaaaaaack!… today the sweet lovely QTKT (who I affectionally call my favourite ‘Vicar of Dibley’) called me today to say that quite a few of you were expressing concern as to my health and general well being… I was so totally surprised as well as being quite humbled and quite flattered by the overall concern from all of you wonderfully caring people…

…after all of that furore about Bruce/Catelyn Jenner that I upset quite a few people with (non intentional believe me) I thought that I would give everyone a break from me for a while… I was going to stay away for about 3 months at least but after QTKT’s call that has changed…

…I had a complete break from both ‘Big Brother’ and ‘I’m a Celeb’ (it was going to be ’Survivor’ too) because it would’ve been just me shouting and screaming things out at the TV screen because I was not writing about it ‘Live’ with all of you wonderful people… lol!… my sweet darling beloved wife would be having to listen to all of my endless ranting babble and saying something like “nobody is listening… stop carrying on like an idiot please!”… so what was the point of watching it?… lol!…

…therefore it’s quite obvious that all of you lovely people are needed by me to vent my frustrations lol!… (I’ve REALLY been missing all of you)… so… after catching up and reading all of your wonderful comments in other posts I have decided to return from my self imposed exile and start participating in this thread as of now (I told the sweet QTKT that I’ll probably return in a month or so but what the heck eh?)… lol!… thankyou for the call QTKT… I did appreciate it…

…again… thankyou all for your genuine concern… it’s good to be back… cheers.

…from what I’ve seen in this episode so far (missed the two previous episodes)… I like khahn the best so far… cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Go blue I want red in tribal
And they have a guy on the team with scribble all over his bod

Brianna’s dad being salty was entertaining. Little did he know he was dealing with one of the masterminds behind her blindside.

I’m a little confused about their little hat symbol if it’s been used. I thought the idol can’t be used separately.

Back