Skip to main content

Big brother less excitement knowdays ?

Flowerz1n

Feeling some what meh or downgraded about this years big brother show ?
Well it seems im quite like that most times since the last 2 seasons of big brother on channel ten when they grettal was no longer doing the show. Thats when things began to downgrade the show just alittle bit until some how channel 9 took over and things started to look some what nothing like it used to be when grettal was making the show for us.

So.. how about you ? Excited perhaps ? perhaps your just a newby or a young one.. But ive been watching bb since 2001. Its why i always wondered why 2001 until during the time grettal made the show for us was too good until things change and became boring after another time took over.

Its a shame to think she left. But it would had been fantastic to have her back and bring the spirits high.

I notice that know days with big brother is more focus on the actual house rather then the (big brother housemates) And that the reaosn why people became meh or boring its not because its the big brother house the the cams around. Its because the people in the house the (diferent people personalities) can sometimes be far over the top.. sometimes fake or boring or bezar personalities.

But i notice 90% of everyone been in the big brother seasons most of them are not been who they really are.. Its all in the act because they know they are been watch across australia. Obviously. So having said that it some what makes the show less interesting or just boring personalities..

So all i can say is.. i think the while big brother thing is becomming less interesting then ever before.

I mean face it this way. There is no more
NO live bb web cams online
NO live shows on television (only edit or delay)
NO big brother up-late shows
NO bb adults only.

So as youc an see all that we used to have it. We gave people the chance to interact and get deeper into big brother even as live as posible online at anytime you wish.

Now you can't get any of that so it looks more as if the actual big brother show is more a less big brother then what it used to be preview years..

I tell you back then it was way fun more to its technology when it comes interaction online with the web cams.

All your getting know days just because channel 9 made so its because know your only getting up to date on script words or forums or photos.. But back years ago we had all that PLUS more we had web cams.

Anyhow have your say about the feeling of big brother at your side. And do you think and feel that the show is less fun knowdays or that less exciting then what it used to be preview years ? or do you think its exciting but you knowthe excitement may be less after you know who enters the house. As not everyone may like anyone who goes in the house. Perhaps only just one you may like but you may as well easily end up a meh to the end of the night then meets thier eyes.

Its why it was more excitement and more fun and more get into it big brother during the time that grettal did the show for us... Its why there was web cams to check them up when you want. There was more then just updates scripts and more then just big brother forums. But you folks are getting the same but without the webcams so your all downgraded because channel 9 said so and because they will not listern to you. Bloody all new this and new that. Never new.[DOUBLEPOST=1416139637][/DOUBLEPOST]I know like many of you folks that some how or another i may not be that keen or interesting the actual people entering the house.... I may be more interesting and excitement about the actual big brother house. But like i said... every year lots of new housemates enters the house but have you notice ones a year has gone it is then lost and forgotten all the previews housemates we had on television! I prob wont remember many of them... just lost and forgotten.

Lets just hope there wont be that piggie looking farmer guy just like 2008 and the other the other skeleton who acted just like mr bean. There is more but wont mention names... One may remember that guy who looked almost like a piggie in 2008 with that face wearing his blue singlet all the times.

Lol...

John possessed you....?:roflmao:
Thank you. I know many has miss me. But thank you to everyone. I miss all of you. I am not very happy with the big brother promo.. I will explain it in details later on. I mean it feels almost like its a meh or less exciting promo.... Why not a proper promo more about the big brother house perhaps.. Not just the sea and the cliff and sonia dress as a vicking god with sound effects.. Is that really big brother ? well one would be scratching his bold head and wonder whats going on.

thanks.

I dont think there will be much ratings with big brother show this year.. its getting to a point of meh move on switch channels back to ABC tv sort of to speak.

Only because the producers are making the show more white boriness sort of to speak. They keep choosing acts and personalities... I bet you if theres 1 gay guy obviously they have another 1 gay intruder or if one is a fat female.. they going to see a another fat male so that they can both be friends. i think this is what is wrong with the show... its not good to mix and match. I would rather see the show in its original style and not bother so much with the choosing the personalities and looks. If they want styles and looks... create a show like perfect match and leave big brother show to its original glory.

Thank you. I know many has miss me. But thank you to everyone. I miss all of you. I am not very happy with the big brother promo.. I will explain it in details later on. I mean it feels almost like its a meh or less exciting promo.... Why not a proper promo more about the big brother house perhaps.. Not just the sea and the cliff and sonia dress as a vicking god with sound effects.. Is that really big brother ? well one would be scratching his bold head and wonder whats going on.

thanks.
Are Sonia's teeth even Big Brother?

Also i have the guts to think and know that the first week it will have good ratings but not as high as preview years... However in about a week and a half or just under 2 weeks the actual ratings will quickly drop as much as posible... Its the same when i first watch it last year but slowly i kind of given up bothering to watch the daily shows after 2 weeks later.... and from there i still watched the show but not as every nights after 2 weeks of the start of the big brother show.

And by the way i would also like to see the name (big brother show) just like how it was originally called. Rather then big brother on the tv guide. i guess i am focusing in 2001 so much.

Ive not had time to watch the promos of big brother all this week. I think i get the idea how boring most of that will be. So i have no time to watch the promos because im not that very excited about it. Its just doesnt have and give that excitement just looks plain boring sort of to speak. I been cleaning so much scrub the house up and no time to know what other promos theres been so far this week. Last time i saw a actor with girly hair holding a fake cloud with sound effects of storms... teh. That what is that has anything to do with the actual big brother house show ?

This is not a The knock out show. Nor the perfect match show...

I will be watching it this monday night 840pm or have channel 9 are clowns who know reckons the show begings at 9pm ? or going around in circles wondering exactly it starts.. If the block begings its because they want to show off before the bb starts.. I will not be watching the block and never had.

However its such a shame you wont be watching it live and bit by bit slowly you see another new housemate in. Why not bring them all in and have it the good days of big brother 2001.

anyhow have your say. Im gone to eat.

Just remember the bb promos made exclusive by channel 9 doesnt apear to me that excitement. I suppose because they always have the habbit with the graphics and sound effects making it like as if its a kids promotion made for cartoon connection.

Seriously like i said to make a good excitement bb promo.. they need to focus far more about the show. And not focus on random things likje a storm.. last year the twist dance.. such and such.. Far off the actual focus on the actual bb show.. And at the end they have the big words BIG BROTHER with sound effects and colour graphics over it. I think i would had rather like the original real big brother show when it all began. Count me on that.

I have a strong feelings the ratings for this year big brother will downgrade quickly. Its because the how bad the promos have been done. The house might be far too much decorations and one time i thought wondered that big brother HOUSE was design not to have colourful walls... and frames and picture walls.. The house has to be simple done without the decorating... The more decorating there is around the big brother house the more intertainment the housemates will look at it and that for them will be something to see and think... just like having a computer and television in the house. If you want the original big brother show... dont colour so much the walls and add frames and pictures and what not. Make it simple. Big brother show was originally design not to have so much decoration in the house. Remember big brother 1 ? think about the house.[DOUBLEPOST=1416140217][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah far too much decorations for a big brother show house..... they over doing it.... big brother show was desin not to have so much decorations... having too much decoration across the house will extract the housemates... And originally it was design not to have the housemates a decoration house.. decoration is like having tv/radio/books and magazines and hair dryer and more. So i don't think thsi years bb show will have any good ratings. Watch this space and you will know when you get some info to why it has less ratings then ever before.

I can't tell if you actually are John or if you're just copying and pasting his stuff... either way, it's less endearing without the Ben or Jack Nicholson picture...

Also.... big broher 1. After the live gala day1 show they had a After party big brother at around 1015pm for only just 15minutes.. anyone remembers that? i sure do. I have all the tapes in full high graded.

And after the end of the show of the final big brother 2001 they too had a After party big brother where all housemates drinking cocktails and a live mini rockband stage and grettal around with the microphone celebrating.. that was telecast live for about a good 30minutes or so.. but a late time around 1030 or 11ish pm so when the show ended they put on some amercian soap opera.... then big brother after party came on for alittle bit before the late news began. Ah yes memories. I bet you don't get any of the good days on big brother show by channel 9. Bloody shame.

twilight-zone.jpg

Back