Skip to main content

Big brother housemates in Sydney.

LifeBeyondTheLens

D A V I D ♥
I know the housemates are in Sydney and tonight will be at Star city ( I might go there in 2 hours) since I don't live far, but just in case I don't go - I still would like to meet them, so does anybody know when they leave Sydney or where they will be heading tomorrow (Saturday) or having appearances?

Get your stalker on ha-ha.

Thanks in advance!

To be honest if that is you in your profile pic I would be more worried about someone going there to stalk you lol.

yeah, if anyone knows where the housemates live and approximately what time they go to bed, that'd be great.

yeah, if anyone knows where the housemates live and approximately what time they go to bed, that'd be great.

* BIG Belly laughs*

Really is so unfair that these people aren't fitted with a GPS post GF. Mind you, with some of their twitter updates coming in thick and fast, some of these HM's want the crowds gathering, I think.

I drove past Mawson Park an hour ago the stage is ready!!!! im so going!

http://www.macarthuradvertiser.com....s-visit-campbelltown-for-fishers-ghost/?cs=36

Big Brother contestants visit Campbelltown for Fisher's Ghost
Nov. 8, 2013, 11:33 a.m.
Big Brother contestants in the house.
WERE you intrigued by the antics of the most recent round of Big Brother contestants?

Fans of the Channel Nine reality show will have the opportunity to meet winner Tim and some of their other favourite housemates when they visit Campbelltown for the Festival of Fisher's Ghost.

In their only appearance together to meet fans, Tim, Tahan, Jade, Ed, Tully and Ben will be be in the Channel 9 tent at Mawson Park this Saturday at the Fisher’s Ghost Street Fair.

They will sign autographs and pose for photos between midday and 1pm.

The Festival of Fisher's Ghost Street Fair will take place at Mawson Park and Queen Street, Campbelltown, between 10am and 2pm.

It will feature a range of food and craft stalls and children's entertainment.

I wish they'd stop in the US too….oh yea, Tim and Ben will be heading to Graceland! I hope they head to NYC also. :)

In their only appearance together to meet fans, Tim, Tahan, Jade, Ed, Tully and Ben will be be in the Channel 9 tent at Mawson Park this Saturday at the Fisher’s Ghost Street Fair.

I wonder where Drew is?

Back