Skip to main content

Big Brother House Tour: Now open to visitors during Easter Show

So the kitchen/living is adjacent to the yard. You really don't get a sense of that on the show.

Take a life jacket.
Lol I’m actually in Sydney today, picked a friend up from the airport and tonight we are going to Qudos for a concert. I was thinking of going to the Easter show before the concert but the weather is so unpredictable. Don’t want to get drenched walking around. Weirdest weather.

what was it like? it looks super small in that walkthrough video
The video is pretty good to get the feel I reckon.
To be honest, the yard is tiny but inside the house actually felt a little more room-y than I had expected. Like it’s not huge, but it’s not cramped. The hallways is quite long. Plenty of room in the bedroom. I think its real sad they don’t let you sit on DR chair.

It's just wasted space generally and is something that's been designed out of most houses in recent years. That said I get why a long corridor works for them for evictions given they've no atmosphere outside to do long goodbye shots.

I admit, the house looks rather nice in that tour. Liveable? No. But it does appear better constructed than what the initial 2020 premises did (bar the overhead lighting rigs).

There’s also something weirdly evocative and comforting about seeing the house used as a public tour again, for the first time in 8 years. I think it was a very clever decision by event organisers.

Very strange to have the house open for tours when the season hasn’t even aired.
I do like the upstairs area!!
I wonder if they get a lot of noise from the outside. Seems like it’s a very busy area at event time.

Back