Skip to main content

Big Brother Grand Finale Date is Tuesday, 29 June

What do you expect from this seasons finale? From all I can remember last seasons final was a pretty non event

Sonia asking inane questions. Segment on Brenton and Christina. Result being read out. Whilst 97% of the rest of the show will be focused on Daniel.

I guess now there is a lockdown this will be without a crowd at all.

Must say though there is something quite satisfying about events trying to beat restrictions by crossing the border and then getting caught out again once they've done so.

From TV Tonight:

Big Brother has a Live finale at Hordern Pavilion on Tuesday night which is proceeding. Seven sources confirm a ticketed audience was advised yesterday afternoon they could no longer attend, which is a disappointment given it had planned a big crowd. A bunch of housemates will still be in attendance to see who wins the $250,000 and presumably a crew to cheer them on.

Just reading this now. LOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Yeah I didn’t expect lockdown (although I still think it’s fair and measured, we can still meet with people outside to exercise and no 5km radius atm, so not really a very harsh lockdown).
What I wasn’t wrong with was that I still trust Gladys. More to the point I trust Dr Kerry Chant and NSW health. 😍 I bleed blue 💙. Anyway, this is not the thread to continue this chat.

E896-E03-D-1914-4-DC1-BC63-1-EA52779-ADD4.gif

Back