Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada - Season 11

So out of 5 people now gone from the game they’ve only had two actual evictions. 2 have left for undisclosed reasons and 1 officially walked.

Seems they've revived the Secret HoH this week with a "whodunnit" week, which will also have a secret veto winber, though not sure how they get around only 5 people. And of course if nobody sees what happened nobody can figure out Whodunnit anyway.

Of course we know it was Global, on the Internet with the blackout.

So for some reason the next eviction is on Tuesday (the first ep of the week) - and I guess not necessarily actually on Tuesday considering there are no feeds. There is a "Fatal Feast" in which somebody will leave but seems rather than it be a surprise eviction during a party the HGs already know a "fatal feast" is coming up.

Guessing a regular cycle will then air Wed/Thu. Not sure if they need any further doubles considering all the quitters this season.

It's been recommissioned for 2024 - let's see if they backtrack on the live feed. I doubt it - they're probably happy to make the show for the few people still watching.

It's been recommissioned for 2024 - let's see if they backtrack on the live feed. I doubt it - they're probably happy to make the show for the few people still watching.

TBH this might have more to do with the writers strike than BBCAN actually being satisfied with how things went ratings wise with last season. The majority of Global’s schedule is US programming… I could see them shifting BBCAN in to a later time-slot where they can probably charge more for advertising vs airing American repeats or whatever filler program American networks are airing at the time.

Survivor is moving to 90 minute episodes as a result of the strike and depending on what the winter series is partnered with I could see Global subbing BBCAN in if they don’t have the rights to that show. This is probably the only time Global can afford to give up their precious SimSub for first run Canadian programming.

Last edited:
That's a good point, though you might expect content to be filtering through by then if they get a deal this side of Christmas. I guess though they could always move it up a bit to air a few weeks earlier if there is a gap that need plugging.

Back