Skip to main content

Big Brother blocks all fan accounts

SO I was just looking through Instagram fan accounts... And came across this page

saying that the owner had been blocked by the official account @bbau9, I also saw that another person said they knew others had been blocked. And another girl said Katie (the recent evicted housemate), blocked the fanpage 'her little sister' made, and it got her destraught..

I know this isn't a BIG deal, but it's sad to see people/owner of bbau9 instagram account banning people simply because they promote in comments....

Shouldnt they be greatful they have fans, and now they are blocking them?

I feel as though Big Brother just doesn't give a shit about fans haha. What are your thoughts?

Ok i'm probably just over thinking it, but what are your opinions anyway? Does behindbigbrother get blocked from anything?

Are you sure it's the official BBAU9 page and not one of the many imposters?

Just checking as including our favourite forum friend on here who varies from pretending to be a Ch 9 employee, the official account, the official account of Mr Clooney, the official account of BB14, etc

you might just be watching the activity of a dupe!

If not, that's pretty lame if they blocked fan accounts.

Are you sure it's the official BBAU9 page and not one of the many imposters?

Just checking as including our favourite forum friend on here who varies from pretending to be a Ch 9 employee, the official account, the official account of Mr Clooney, the official account of BB14, etc

you might just be watching the activity of a dupe!

If not, that's pretty lame if they blocked fan accounts.

It's the real account! So sad to see Big Brother has to block it

Ok i'm probably just over thinking it, but what are your opinions anyway? Does behindbigbrother get blocked from anything?

Not sure about instagram but we've been blocked from commenting on the official BB FB page for a looooooong time.

My personal FB account was also blocked.

The thing about FB is you've probably been blocked but don't know - because they have that option "hide all posts from X". It will appear you have posted a comment on the page but no one else can see it. One of the only ways to tell is to comment on the page from the FB app on your phone - it 'greys out' your comment if you're blocked.

Not sure about instagram but we've been blocked from commenting on the official BB FB page for a looooooong time.

My personal FB account was also blocked.

The thing about FB is you've probably been blocked but don't know - because they have that option "hide all posts from X". It will appear you have posted a comment on the page but no one else can see it. One of the only ways to tell is to comment on the page from the FB app on your phone - it 'greys out' your comment if you're blocked.

Well there's that mystery solved, wondered why some comments of mine are greyed out like that but it says it's posted. Odd.

How can they rig it so it sticks to the script if there's people out there campaigning for certain HMs?

Back