Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia - a surprise is coming!

I'm trying to watch it by using Hola in my browser.. set to the US and no luck for me :(
on every attempt to view it in various countries using hola.. it still came back to me, saying
"endemol are blocking the view of this video in your country" or something like that.

Did you try refreshing the page after activating Hola?
It will take you to the YouTube homepage. Then if you hit back you should be able to open it

Did you try refreshing the page after activating Hola?
It will take you to the YouTube homepage. Then if you hit back you should be able to open it

Yeah, I have done exactly as you have just said. And it's still coming back as saying it's blocked while browsing under the US. I refreshed and hit the back button to the video and nothing changed.

Yeah, I have done exactly as you have just said. And it's still coming back as saying it's blocked while browsing under the US. I refreshed and hit the back button to the video and nothing changed.

Weird. I just did it and it worked fine for me :/

Well can someone that has seen it then, just quickly just summarize what this shocking video is all about.
Because I am really curious now as to what all the fuss is about.
I'm going to bed in a min, but I shall try hola on another browser tomorrow and see if I can get it to work.

Alrighty! So it is only the 2014 launch that is causing the triggers for be copyright claim! I have managed to figure a way around this and will reupload the whole vid tonight :)

Yay! Finally all up and playable. Enjoy :)

Great video matts bb! If you pause it at 8:40, it just shows how much bigger the crowds were back when the show was on Channel 10 compared to Channel 9 and how much better the overall atmosphere was!

Great video matts bb! If you pause it at 8:40, it just shows how much bigger the crowds were back when the show was on Channel 10 compared to Channel 9 and how much better the overall atmosphere was!
And even that audience was very slightly smaller than a few years prior.

It's a bit of a cheeky tactic of mine ois get more hits when people search 2015 ;)
I did a similar thing on the other video I did back in late 2011 ;)
I figured this was what you were doing actually ;) just thought I'd mention it just in case it was a genuine typo. :p

Great job on catching Alex's attention too - he did the same when I made the fake BB10 "Twist" promo. It's nice that he acknowledges some of the fan work that gets created.

Back