Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Zcsund1234

even just having half "All Stars" half "Seven Stars" gives them a bit of a hook.
Yeah I think this could be easily done. Even if it was a smaller series. There are plenty of Channel 7 housemates to at least fill gaps of half a smaller cast. And many Ten and Nine faces are out there who won't be here for 2022. It does still bug me though that there are a few names we don't know yet.

Yeah I think this could be easily done. Even if it was a smaller series. There are plenty of Channel 7 housemates to at least fill gaps of half a smaller cast. And many Ten and Nine faces are out there who won't be here for 2022. It does still bug me though that there are a few names we don't know yet.
I agree. It would be a very easy concept to execute. Big Brother: Old School vs New School

Fan favourite 7 housemates who have already played this new style of game vs fan favourite Ten/Nine housemates who never have. There are still so many potential ex-housemates to bring back who would be worth watching.

timmy

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
I think is the perfect replacement for the disastrous VIP format. They might see how this forthcoming season fares though. But I think it'll do well with the nostalgia crew tuning in.

Zcsund1234

Was just looking at the BTTF promo and noticed that they included a random fan made BB logo in the promo. Lol are the producers really that out of it and pretentious?

Attachments

• bbps.jpg
    bbps.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 4.40.10 am.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 4.40.10 am.png
    742.2 KB · Views: 17

Brekkie

Staff member
Yes - all indications are it'll be around the same time. Looks like Seven will have The Voice: Generations, SAS: Australia S3 and Dancing with the All Stars we didn't cast first time around beforehand.

Zcsund1234

I heard a whisper it may potentially air closer to June. Not 100% confirmed from my source but I’ve been told that’s a possibility.