Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: House Tour

Okay, I'm having a thick moment. Before who exactly was evicted? Obviously not last years contestants. The Big Brother crew people?

The new season of Big Brother that's starting on channel 7 tonight has all been pre-recorded and filmed at the same location as last year's Big Brother. From what I hear is that for any future new shows of BB including the new upcoming "Celebrity" or "VIP" version of Big Brother this will be recorded at another new BB house or facility somewhere else in the Sydney area.

Actually that also makes me wonder if they are thinking of returning the final 3 back to the house for the so called "live finale" for this season. I wonder if they will return to the old BB house or will they show the live finale at the new BB location? Or will they just end up filming the live finale in some alleyway at the back of the channel 7 building? lol :D

Or will they just end up filming the live finale in some alleyway at the back of the channel 7 building? lol :D
Will be much easier to get the Channel 7 rent-a-crowd in place if they take this option. Why bus all the ladies from accounting over to North Head when they can simply take the elevator downstairs?

I remember being so excited for Gretel to do the house tour on launch night!
Me too, that was one of my favourite parts of launch night.

Aside from the house being more or less the same, it doesn't look bad. They've just updated what essentially was there though.

This almost falls under the "Nice House, shame about the series" category. Although a quite basic functional design the house as a whole works well and I don't mind it not getting a new layout just for the sake of it.

The one change though they have made this year is to the Eviction Room. It looks so much better with the nominees sat in proper chairs, rather than bunched up on a sofa, and the other housemates on the long couch opposite them. It's set up so much better than it was last year and is nicely designed too. It feels more like an eviction set rather than just another room.

Back