Big Brother AU Greatest Moments

Who's side are you on?

• Team Michael

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Team Gretel

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

Lightning McQueen

Some more great memories of the past would have to be Uplate Big Brother with Mike Goldman. Reminds me back all those years ago from around 11:30pm to around 2am weeknights (around this time of night...lol) you could tune in and watch Uplate BB live at night. Oh those were the days...

I loved "Up Late" too. He read out one of my emails hahaha.

Lightning McQueen

Cool. You know all those years "Up Late" was on I still don't know why I never ever tried ringing up to try and win a thousand dollars on that brain teaser game...? lol.

My phone would never let me ring those kind of numbers hahaha.

I remember once when Reggie was a guest, and there was a word game, and she said "I'll give you $1000 if you tell me what 'stifled' (which she pronounced 'stiffled") means" :p

mebe

Formerly jasefan
OMG ... this is OT but has a tiny BB tie-in ... just found McLeod's Daughters for the first time ... which has now taken me down the Bridie Carter rabbit hole ... Is that Sonia co-hosting DWTS when Bridie was on??????

NSWCROW

Jamie McDonald outlasting emma cornell
She was the absolute drizzling shits

Saxon sconning gretski in the back of the head with a rubber chicken a very close 2nd

Gayspie

Sid getting pecked in the back of the head by an emu during the BBAU 2021 Bird Task was a cracker moment for me!