Skip to main content

Big Brother All Stars (Australia)

Good to see you included David Graham from Season 6 - though he keeps saying he wouldn't go back in - this may change as Covid-19 dried all his income the last 3 months. He would have been presenting Dog Related events a the Royal Shows and events at schools showing the source of food etc to city kids. He is currently running RuffTrak in western Sydney which helps kids constantly on the wrong side of the law get back on track. He has popped up interviews in Seven Promotions for BB AU 2020

I’ve been intending to write a post about this... still collating my thoughts but it’s interesting to note that your blog was written in 2013, with the old format. I feel like the new gameplay adds an entirely new dimension and motivation for HMs returning, and those that would come back. I see an All Stars season as being almost inevitable in Seven’s version of BB, and something kinda feels right about the timing to do so?

I have some theories based on the current iteration of the show, as well as taking into account comments made by various ex-HMs in recent interviews. I’ll get back to you on this one...

This thread was posted in 2013 and has just been resurrected. Anyway I note that the OP's cast is majorly lacking in diversity. Having said that the average age would be around 40 which would be interesting.

I do think it would be quite interesting rather than All Stars just to put the housemates from one early season (ideally the first) back in the house and see how different things are 20 years on.

I do think it would be quite interesting rather than All Stars just to put the housemates from one early season (ideally the first) back in the house and see how different things are 20 years on.
That would be so fascinating!
unfortunately not possible for Season 1

Interesting in theory.
But would be rife with "back in my day............''
Yawn.

Back