Skip to main content

Big Brother All Stars........A Good Idea For 2015 or 2016?

I reckon it is long overdue.
No.

It's such a bad idea, Nine have just asked someone to get them their green light.

A4h7Ba9CEAARko3.jpg

I've said it before, and I'll say it again (since the All Stars idea was brought up again also). If it happens, then it should be a mini series (40 days tops, but 21-28 would be better) and be a 'second chance' format. That means no previous winners. I think that's the only way it'd work...

An All-stars *may* work, but only if it includes winners/notable HM's from non-Aussie BB a well.

Global All Stars if you will. Our best HM's, put in a house with UK's best, USA's best, etc..

I've said it before, and I'll say it again (since the All Stars idea was brought up again also). If it happens, then it should be a mini series (40 days tops, but 21-28 would be better) and be a 'second chance' format. That means no previous winners. I think that's the only way it'd work...
Keep it fast paced and keep us wanting more instead of getting bogged down in the crappy aspects of it. I could handle that as a viewer.

I would love it to happen, but not on Channel 9. Not after the way they've treated the format this year. It would also depend on who you could get to come back, who would be prepared to leave the children they've had since leaving the show. Regina, Chrissie, Fitzy and Aleisha for instance, all have children now (does Ashalea, does anyone know?). Nathan and Fitzy have successful radio careers.

I would agree it should be a shorter series if it were to happen.

Just don't think it would work with BB Australia. A mixed series might have been better - had they done the pairs twist by buddying up a newbie with an oldie that could have worked, plus it also stops it being oldies vs newbies too.

I don't think it'd work, especially not in the way Channel 9 produces the show. Although I guess it would be slightly interesting to see how some Channel 10 favourites come across in an extremely edited, family friendly Big Brother, but that wouldn't be very good for Nine, I don't think, because it would just highlight how much their version pales in comparison.

Back