Skip to main content

Big Brother 2021 confirmed (recording late 2020)

To be honest I hope they find another location. This year was good for a budget series but I feel next year they need to step it up.
Definitely this. The house looks so budget/small.

I really hope they do a major upgrade next year, if the show comes back.

The article says that they’ve had to renew the lease of the current location, so it’s very likely that 2021 will be in the same house.

Yes, the house is fine and whatever happens from now a renewal is a no-brainer, especially as Seven's other staples have misfired this year.

How they fix the issues remains to be seen - I don't think they'll go live but I would hope they at least play out each cycle over two episodes, then air two cycles a week.

The house is fine.
The house is fine. However if it is to be a long term series it’s going to be pretty expensive to pack down the house each year and set it/built it again. The advantage of dreamworld was all the infrastructure was there even through they did do house remodels.
The disadvantage of this location is that it backs onto national park which the public have access too as well as they won’t be able to keep the house set up for 12 months again due to the leasing of these sheds from the National trust.
To be fair the only things that let his years house down is the shonky bathroom and the bedrooms which look cheap and like a dodgy hostel and give Big Brother 2001 vibes. (which were great at the time, but very bland for 2020)

The house is fine. However if it is to be a long term series it’s going to be pretty expensive to pack down the house each year and set it/built it again. The advantage of dreamworld was all the infrastructure was there even through they did do house remodels.
The disadvantage of this location is that it backs onto national park which the public have access too as well as they won’t be able to keep the house set up for 12 months again due to the leasing of these sheds from the National trust.
To be fair the only things that let his years house down is the shonky bathroom and the bedrooms which look cheap and like a dodgy hostel and give Big Brother 2001 vibes. (which were great at the time, but very bland for 2020)
But they haven’t packed it down? There seems to still be some confusion around the house being dismantled after the end of the season. It’s all still there except the external entry.

But they haven’t packed it down? There seems to still be some confusion around the house being dismantled after the end of the season. It’s all still there except the external entry.
That’s exactly part of my point above. It won’t be able to sit there set up between seasons.
At the moment it’s likely it’s all still up because the finale will be done from there.
But in the long term packing down the house after the season and then setting up again next year won’t be cheap. Which is why I am saying it should be at a different location.

Back