Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

Given the average age of the HMs was 30+, I wonder if they had to rally their enthusiasm? If I was in there, it's be a very cynical eye-rolling "Christmas in July, in fucking April?? Please we're adults here, why do you treat us like 8yos?" - and then be called to the DR to be told off by producers, followed by instructions to fake it for the cameras.
If it's like the US version they'll just film until they get the reaction they want. They'll be no call to the diary room - they'll be directed within the house (or arena).

I also think now we've all experienced some kind of lockdown we probably all know that after a few weeks you completely over react to the simple pleasures.

Looks like the sunrise team are entering the house Sunday night for a sleepover and broadcasting live Monday morning... I thought it was dismantled. Cleverly filmed a few weeks ago me thinks...

No it’s all still together (shown in house thread)... they only dismantled the exterior facade. So maybe there’ll be more of that kind of entering the house “live”. Including maybe at the finale...?

Including maybe at the finale...?
Yeah that's what I said earlier, that perhaps some of the house was left intact for the finale for continuity purposes, even if it was just the main living area. Seems even more than that still stands.

My understanding is they dismantled part of the house but left some of it in tact to film the grand final with?

Also another returning task - the endless racially ambiguous spray tan a la Katie and Lucy in 2013

Attachments

• 0DF230DD-4B9A-4D30-A572-0A2E1F5AF3FD.jpeg
    0DF230DD-4B9A-4D30-A572-0A2E1F5AF3FD.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 9
Also another returning task - the endless racially ambiguous spray tan a la Katie and Lucy in 2013
If that is what it is, it's absolutely going to be cut after this George Floyd fiasco that's ongoing.

Good to see/hear that there will be a focus around tasks in the show, hopefully this means we will get to see more of the hm's personalities. I just wonder how they'll fit everything in with the such short episode count they have.

If that is what it is, it's absolutely going to be cut after this George Floyd fiasco that's ongoing.
Idk how they could even consider bringing it back after the reaction it got in 2013, it’s in such poor taste that darkening a skin colour is seen as entertainment to 9, 7 and Endemol still to this day.

Even channel ten recieved threats after the Mexican flag situation in 2007.

New ad just aired on Ch7... will likely appear on social media soon! Showed some scenes from hms entering the house. Angela seems like she’ll be great value.

A lot of house in there, so good to see Angela as a hero housemate in the ad. She looks like good value.

Back