Skip to main content

Betting Tonight : WIN PLENTY $$$$

AntiGretel

...TRUMP 2020..
after four consecutive eviction landslide ca$h wins, ANTIGRETEL is here to guide you to another win

TONIGHT !!

In reality, the key to winning is simple: know who is going home, get on with the best odds, share your wisdom, win, collect, post "i told you so" threads

Tonight's evictee i have no idea about so no bet my nigg'as

Hope you WIN plenty
$$$$$$$

In my opinion, Ryan could be in trouble because he had little airtime this week. I think last night's show saved Skye because she featured heavily in it.The same for David - I think the dinner with Penny saved him. Priya - well, I don't know - depends on how big her fanbase is.

I hope Skye goes tonight, but I fear it might be Priya

So 6 left after tonight. Will they evict someone else this week?
Or...
Double eviction on Monday, and another double on Tuesday leaving 2 HMs for the finale on Wednesday?
Is that how it will work?

Priya for the chop - the last 3 evictee's have been guys, & I'm thinkin' a lot of guy voters will flow onto Ryzo & David - which leaves Toyota Prius out in the rain....
I've picked the last 3 correctly, going for the quadrella :p

Can you just make one betting thread and post everything in that? <3

I hope Skye goes tonight, but I fear it might be Priya

So 6 left after tonight. Will they evict someone else this week?
Or...
Double eviction on Monday, and another double on Tuesday leaving 2 HMs for the finale on Wednesday?
Is that how it will work?
They're evicting three next Tuesday (or that was Alex's plan when he said it... who knows if it's changed by now) so then three will go into the finale on Wednesday.

And I agree @AntiGretel - no vote tonight.

They're evicting three next Tuesday (or that was Alex's plan when he said it... who knows if it's changed by now) so then three will go into the finale on Wednesday.

And I agree @AntiGretel - no vote tonight.

It is just too close to call

Anyone betting really is "gambling" tonight

I am having difficulty narrowing it down to two

Save your $$$ folks

It is just too close to call

Anyone betting really is "gambling" tonight

I am having difficulty narrowing it down to two

Save your $$$ folks
Yeah you're right. This really is "gambling" tonight and although I've been doing my best to find a reason to at least have a little punt on someone even for fun, nope can't do it. I at least like to feel somewhat confident when I'm making my bets but unlike previous evictions this is a true crapshoot so I'm steering clear. Gotta know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em :)

Yeah you're right. This really is "gambling" tonight and although I've been doing my best to find a reason to at least have a little punt on someone even for fun, nope can't do it. I at least like to feel somewhat confident when I'm making my bets but unlike previous evictions this is a true crapshoot so I'm steering clear. Gotta know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em :)

Indeed

Live to fight another day

No need to bet on every race on the card

In my opinion, Ryan could be in trouble because he had little airtime this week. I think last night's show saved Skye because she featured heavily in it.The same for David - I think the dinner with Penny saved him. Priya - well, I don't know - depends on how big her fanbase is.

See the problem is Ryan just has that thing where the people that like him like him and he doesn't have to do anything.

It's the whole thing, and you see it on here. He does nothing for episodes in a row. Then in one spot he says something which is a lame unfunny joke. That anyone would say. That is less funny or entertaining than 50 things everyone else has said that episode and people start touching their swimsuit areas in awe of how amazing Ryan is.

This is why he will win. He apparently just has that 'it' thing.

It's like in the house the comment about David punching above his weight hanging out with Ryan. WTF is that about? David's miles and heads above Ryan in every facet of being a human being except he doesn't have that 'it' automatically and unearned cool factor.

It's like in the house the comment about David punching above his weight hanging out with Ryan. WTF is that about? David's miles and heads above Ryan in every facet of being a human being except he doesn't have that 'it' automatically and unearned cool factor.

What a fucking joke of a post.

See the problem is Ryan just has that thing where the people that like him like him and he doesn't have to do anything.

It's the whole thing, and you see it on here. He does nothing for episodes in a row. Then in one spot he says something which is a lame unfunny joke. That anyone would say. That is less funny or entertaining than 50 things everyone else has said that episode and people start touching their swimsuit areas in awe of how amazing Ryan is.

This is why he will win. He apparently just has that 'it' thing.

Going in with that beard was terrible judgment. He is lucky that Tim pulled him aside and advised him to shave. I don't like David much myself, but I prefer him to Ryan.

If I was betting, I would go with David to go home.

Next week Lina, Penny, Priya.
Final 3 Skye Ryan and Travis.

Back