Skip to main content

Better Call Saul

up_all_night

Awesome site donor
Anyone else watching this?

I quite liked it and am so glad I can watch the second episode tonight and not have to wait a week.

Loved it, really felt like Breaking Bad.

But early breaking bad, can't wait to see how it unfolds... well I guess we know some of that.. haha

I like how it does set him up as somewhere, where like Walter you can understand why they may take the route they take. What have they got to lose?

i loved breaking bad and have been waiting for this show for quite a while. i havent had a chance to watch ep1 yet, but i am hearing great things about it.
i cant wait! im watching it tonight :)

I challenge anyone to list a spinoff that has had 2 better opening episodes

Gilligan is the KING

BEST WAY to view is to take advantage of 30 day free trial at stan.com.au

If u proceed after 30 days, its $10 for the month

More than worth it based on selection of films and tv series

Yet those 2 episodes were worth every cent for mine

I was really underwhelmed by the first episode to be honest, but that's to be expected given the expectations Breaking Bad, which itself took a while to get going, left us with. Definately a wise move to air the second episode the same week as it was an improvement, but it's still got a while to go IMO.

To be honest my interest in this is as a spin-off from Breaking Bad rather than liking the character, and I think they need to get a strong supporting cast established ASAP as Saul Goodman isn't interesting enough IMO to carry the show on it's own at the moment.

I'm just not feeling it at all - thought episode 3 was absolutely rubbish myself and that the whole thing is just going nowhere really really slowly. Just don't think the character can carry the show at the moment.

And I just don't get how the rest of the net seems to unanimously love it. So far I'd say only about half of episode 2 has been close to entertaining drama - the rest has just been rather dull. Thanks Lindsay for showing there is at least one other person in the world who just isn't feeling it at the moment.

Just waiting for this guy to show up..yes I know he has been there but I mean really show up.
Maybe then it will pick up and be less draggy
download.jpg

And I just don't get how the rest of the net seems to unanimously love it. So far I'd say only about half of episode 2 has been close to entertaining drama - the rest has just been rather dull. Thanks Lindsay for showing there is at least one other person in the world who just isn't feeling it at the moment.

Like all things, maybe it's not a show for everyone.

Yes, I've decided I'm giving up on it for now. Might binge watch it once the season comes to an end but have seen nothing so far I feel is worth investing in, which is why I'm absolutely baffled that I seem to be one of only about three people on the internet to feel that way.

Back