best t shirt printing for games??

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
please suggest me where is the best shop to buy t shirt printing in Australia..!!
...Sophia Alice... I just got some T-Shirts printed online from 'Vistaprint'... on this link below...

https://www.vistaprint.com.au/cloth...s+(linked+item)_T-shirts_Clothing&xnav=TopNav

...they start at around$16.65 and go up to around $25 for the long sleeved ones... all you do is click on the link to start and go through the process of downloading whatever image that you want on the T-Shirt and position it within the allocated square within the T-Shirt image... you can do it for both the front and back if you wish Sophia Alice... here are screenshots of the process just to give you some idea... and... you can choose the colour of the T-Shirt that you want in quite a few of them too... here are the various types of T-Shirts and patterns of them to choose from...

upload_2018-7-24_17-54-6.jpeg

upload_2018-7-24_17-55-28.jpeg

...and here is the area that you place your image... you can adjust the image to be as high or low on the T'Shirt that you want which is good... the same applies to the back image too...

upload_2018-7-24_17-55-51.jpeg

...on the Dr Who thread within these forums I posted this image that I wanted printed on the T-Shirt and as you can see it is a very detailed Artwork that I did...

...and this is what it turned out as below... I was gobsmacked at how intricate the detailed image turned out to be on the T-Shirt itself...

...to say that I was pleased with the outcome is quite the understatement I can tell you lol!... obviously there are other online Printers that do the same thing I guess Sophia Alice but I haven't used any of them yet... it's hard to find decent T-Shirt Printers around where I live so this was the best option for me at least... so there you go my friend... I hope that I have been of some help... good luck Sophia Alice... cheers.