Skip to main content

Best Part About This Series....

Aiden

My best memories of Big Ami Pur was the design of the KFC house. Especially the appliances on-line room where they washed and ironed. I also really dug all the housemates all being given the same name during the KFC cricket challenge last night with it written on their shirts front and back - Skye KFC was so crap at KFC Banquet cricket! Why call them all KFC though? Couldn't the others be called Penny Maccas, Travis Harvey Norman, Ryan Strathfield Smash Repairs etc? I think the thing I'm most unhappy about is that even though the Ambi Pur plug-in has proven to have ZERO personality, it has been featured more in the show than Ryan Strathfield Smash repairs yet has never been nominated with the potentiential to be evicted and presented with a 5K Appliances On-Line voucher just (KFC) once.

Last edited:
My best memories of Big Ami Pur was the design of the KFC house. Especially the appliances on-line room where they washed and ironed. I also really dug all the housemates all being given the same name during the KFC cricket challenge last night with it written on their shirts front and back - Skye KFC was so crap at KFC Banquet cricket! Why call them all KFC though? Couldn't the others be called Penny Mickey Dees, Travis Harvey Norman, Ryan Strathfield Smash Repairs etc? I think the thing I'm most unhappy about is that the Ambi Pur plug housemate has proven to have ZERO personality, yet has been featured more in the show than Ryan Strathfield Smash repairs yet has never been nominated with the potentiential to be evicted and presented with a 5K Appliances On-Line voucher just once. KFC.
Touché

Back