Skip to main content

Best Evicted Male Housemate (2014)?

Best evicted MALE housemate this season?

• Jake

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Dion

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Jason

Votes: 33 55.0%
  • Lawson

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Sam

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters
Jason. Thought he'd be there until the end. Was a surprise to see him go.

Lawson. Thought he was good value. magic really good too. I'd love to be able to do that.

I didn't vote Sam but would if I could. He just seemed like good value at times too.

Last edited:
Sam, he was funny, good one liners and seemed real. I liked how he could be a real arsehole at times too.

Sadly watched Jason & Lawson go. Both were entertaining, Both got a little cringeworthy outside the performance persona.

I don't understand how Jason was struggling with family nonacceptance yet engaged in the judgmental ranting with Aisha against Clawson. And then to continue rant in the goodbye message. Dude luvya but? Aish is missed also, & I can't help but think the ranting contributed. Good to have morals, but maybe not so entertaining to express them vehemently on camera in this venue?

Of course Lawson kept shooting himself in the foot until he ran out of feet. Still Lawson's cards were much better than Ed's.

I DON'T LIKE ANY OF THEM!!!

42-570.gif

I don't understand how Jason was struggling with family nonacceptance yet engaged in the judgmental ranting with Aisha against Clawson. And then to continue rant in the goodbye message.
Whoa wait, just because you're gay you CANNOT tell someone that cheating is bad?

Cheating has nothing on homosexuality. If you're gay, bashed, not accepted, judged, you still have the VERY RIGHTS to dismiss a person who has cheated. Cheating is just wrong and very hurtful.

What clique mentality?

This. While I think there were a handful of cliquey people this year (*cough* Katie Lisa Ryan *cough*) Sam wasn't one of them. I got the impression Sam enjoyed the positive social aspect of hanging around with a group of people, while for Lisa & her cool group it was more about ganging up in numbers on the people they didn't deem worthy.

Back