• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Benjamin Norris is self-evicting....

DigitalCorp

Always Watching
Hi. I'm speaking with @Benjamin2012HM on Facebook, and we've come to the conclusion that it's best if he just leaves.

His statement: "I am not interested in talking about the show or my time on the show as its [sic] too easily miss interpreted. [sic] I dont [sic] hate Tim - I dont [sic] hate Estelle. They really just dont [sic] factor in my life. I wish Tim all the best.

I am irrelevant to Big Brother

Me talking about the show is stupid.

Its [sic] a show that was on telly 4 years ago

I think its time to focus on more important things. [sic]

I think its sad that I wont return to the BBB. I was on it right from the start. [sic]

I am well aware that no one will care and that I am sure they will still put pins in my voodoo doll [sic]

stop taking things so literally

If I say - Tim Dormer would only appear on TV back here in Australia if he drowned himself - what I mean is He would have to do something big. [sic] Not that I have any desire for him to actually drown himself.
"

And when I think about it, I get that you guys don't like Benjamin. He is a polarizing person. I thought he was trying to play me. After having a talk with him, he's a normal, gay guy from Australia who has lived his dream of competing on his favorite reality show-- and winning, too! He's building a career with his morning show, and maybe, one day, he can get married to the man he loves. (It'd be much easier if he moved to America.)

So, au revoir, Ben. No one here will forget you.

Big Brother: This, is Big Brother. Ben, you are self-evicting. You have, 10 seconds, to, leave the forum. 10... 9.... 8.... 7.... 6.... 5.... 4..... 3.....2....1.....0.

GROOVER

Ya bloody bugger
Wow, its so disappointing and hurtful to read comments like this (If YOUR comments were to hurt me - then well done.) Imagine you reading this tireless crap.... so much of it is completely untrue but yes - it does hurt. You wonder why so many former Big Brother house-mates stay clear of this site. (I acknowledge there are some nice people here and to you I apologise to you.) I have fans linking me into this site, tweeting me about it and face-booking pleading to comment. So no I dont miss your comments. Honestly Behind Big Brother makes me want to kill myself.

I do cling to that fact I DID WIN and it wasn't rigged - I hang onto that so I don't hate my Big Brother experience. I have met so many ex house mates who SAY they wish they had never been on Big Brother - with total ownership that it was this site which caused them to think this way because they read your comments on-line. To which you should be SO ashamed of.

I don't like Tim Dormer and on that radio show I felt I was entertaining without being pointedly nasty. I had some fun about Tim being on BB Canada- which I also have said publicly that I support. I think he will win. He makes a fabulous Big Brother houseamte.

Looking into my hatred of Tim Dormer I am sure a psychologist would say that is because I am jealous and you know what - I am smart enough to say - you are probably right. I think Apprentice and another BB show would be fun. So yes a small part of me is jealous. But honestly - I cant do those shows because I am busy with other work. So I really just need to push through my jealousy and have a glass of cement.

In final thought - I am very happy in my own life with work, family and friends keeping me busy. Yes my fiancée, Ben and I are still together. (I mustn't be a complete loser seeing as I am still in that relationship) We will get married when it is legal.
Can you see the reason I made my sarcastic remark about getting whiplash from the contradictions Benjamin keeps putting forward?

His statement above and below.

Hi. I'm speaking with @Benjamin2012HM on Facebook, and we've come to the conclusion that it's best if he just leaves.

His statement: "I am not interested in talking about the show or my time on the show as its [sic] too easily miss interpreted. [sic] I dont [sic] hate Tim - I dont [sic] hate Estelle. They really just dont [sic] factor in my life. I wish Tim all the best.
If Benjamin feels this place is not for him, best he stays away for his own sanity.

Last edited:

Tuttle

I think the tipping point was Tuttle pretending that they had an active and superiority complexed, happening social life. Credulity just could not be unstretched :(
Way to go Petty. Didn't post in this thread prior to now, but you managed to work your "personal attack" skills into a conversation/thread I haven't had anything to do with.

Witty Banter

I see brinkpeople.
For reference of those with short memories. ;) Like Prattle.

Meh. Just proves that we all rant on social media.
Listened to it. Didn't think much of it, wasn't really funny, but can see where it could be seen as.
But what I have learnt from it is that a lot of people hold grudges online.
Seriously, there is life outside of the internet, TV, shows, media spew. LOL
Y'all need to get out more and interact with real people.

Shaneyboo

Awesome site donor
BEHIND BIG BROTHER'S BIGGEST BOOTY omg
speaking of ben, he followed me on instagram the other day and i was v happy tbh he was my fav in 2012

oddjob

Battle with monsters, lest ye become a monster
Out of all the big brother that I've watched the only time I was ever happy with the winner was when Ben won. I can't see he was any worse in his behaviour than Tim.

I don't really get why people here have to be nasty. There are people from BB who I have no respect for, and were actually quite angry with at the time, but I would never interact with them to tell them so. Don't see the point.

Kaz

Awesome site donor
Out of all the big brother that I've watched the only time I was ever happy with the winner was when Ben won. I can't see he was any worse in his behaviour than Tim.

I don't really get why people here have to be nasty.
So it's ok for Ben to be nasty, but not us.

I was a massive fan of Ben's, but not any more.

Ben has to let his anger go about Estelle & Tim.

Watching the live feeds, Tim has never hurt someone on purpose which can't be said about Ben