Skip to main content

Benjamin and BB

Wormow

I've been reading on the forums about a video of Benjamin talking back at BB and getting called into the naughty corner. After seeing the watered down version of the Benjamin and Estelle scene, I'm starting to think BB is going to do whatever it takes for us to see the 'good' side of him.

Will they show the clips of Benjamin in the naughty corner soon or...?

Yes, perplexing...

I think it is fair to say this will end in one of two ways.

They will either show the clips of Ben in the naughty corner, or they won't.

Don't think the naughty corner stuff will be shown. As much as I don't like some of the things Ben has said, I did think what he did to get sent to the corner was funny. Funny in the same way I guess you saw Bradley laughing afterwards like 'oh crap... he just disrespected Big Brother, what is going to happen now?'

I do think the naughty corner stuff would have been shown if it was an hour episode like other nights though. They just had to pick and choose what to show in the shorter episode and I guess they figured the naughty corner drama wasn't as big as the other stuff going on.

They will probably show the naughty room stuff on Sunday considering it happened on Friday.

They will probably show the naughty room stuff on Sunday considering it happened on Friday.

The naughty corner stuff was the same night as Estelle and Angie going in the chat room. Before they went in there Ben talked back to Big Brother saying that he hasn't taken his medication.

Didn't they show Ben going into the 'naughty corner' last night??......but didn't show us what he did to be put him in there. Which is a shame because I thought it was quite revealing moment into Ben's character. He was seething that BB had spoken to him in such a condescending manner.

It didn't happen on Friday, the video was uploaded on the 13th, which was Thursday. The general BB audience will most likely never see what happened. I dare say it would have been aired if we had a one hour Daily Show on Fridays.

The incident happened Thursday. If Friday's show was an hour like normally then we would have almost definitely seen it, but due to the shortened duration they cut it.

They do still have time to redeem themselves by showing a bit of it on Sunday following a cue by Sonia. I'll probably be unhappy if they don't show it at all though, it was pretty interesting to see how Ben snapped so quickly. As soon as Big Brother announced that two other HM's could enter the Chat Room, you can see Ben's face just drop - he obviously believed the Chat Room was strictly for he and Stacey alone, and didn't like that another pair were allowed its use. Big Brother clearly gets disgruntled when Ben asks him a self-absorbed question, and then when Ben cuts off Big Brother and says "Well, it seems to me that you didn't take your medication this morning" in such a tone... I guess it just goes to show what kind of character Benjamin is and how quickly he can say or do things without thinking (much like the water incident), even to authority.

Even if a lot of the Naughty Room footage isn't shown on Sunday, they should at least show the incident.

It didn't happen on Friday, the video was uploaded on the 13th, which was Thursday. The general BB audience will most likely never see what happened. I dare say it would have been aired if we had a one hour Daily Show on Fridays.

Hopefully , once the football is completed for the year......they may extend. I do not live in hope of that however.

As soon as Big Brother announced that two other HM's could enter the Chat Room, you can see Ben's face just drop

Really? I've just checked the footage and he just looks like he's listening with concentration.

- he obviously believed the Chat Room was strictly for he and Stacey alone, and didn't like that another pair were allowed its use.

How is that obvious? I can't see that as even vaguely gestured. How did he demonstrate not liking it? All he does is to clarify whether more than one pair of HMs can have access in one turn. When he's told, he immediately nominates the reward should go to Angie and Estelle.

This is a fascinating example of how likes and dislikes of HMs are based on emotional response and not actual evidence of behaviour.

Didn't they show Ben going into the 'naughty corner' last night??......but didn't show us what he did to be put him in there. Which is a shame because I thought it was quite revealing moment into Ben's character. He was seething that BB had spoken to him in such a condescending manner.

totally agree. it was like that "angry tony abbott" video that made the rounds last election - an absolutely damning insight into the inner workings of a controversial figure.

I want to see BigBrother take back control from BitchBen, because right now he is getting walked all over

Just a question but is Ben - The Insider - Talking back to BB etc.???? Or just got lost in his own importance.

Just a question but is Ben - The Insider - Talking back to BB etc.???? Or just got lost in his own importance.

I'm going for the latter. Seems to me he thinks he's running the show and did NOT like BB talking back to him.

Back