Skip to main content

Ben Mum and Nan (Communicating with outside ??)

I really have my doubts about how genuine Ben is. Tonight, when Jade was getting her bday message from her dad, quite a few of the other HMs were looking quite emotional and dewy-eyed. Cut to Ben - stony faced, practically rolling his eyes. Perhaps he's not the soft-hearted sweetie-pie he appears to be.

You're right, Chumly. I was clearing out my dvr and found this ep so I fastforwarded it to that moment. He looked, if anything, peeved.

Not understanding this rule. It's a one way conversation, what does it matter what they say to the outside world. Unless there plugging something who gives a poo what they say to mates in outside

It didn't overly concern me that he's communicating to his mother and grandmother under cover of talking at the photos but the fact that these cringeworthy little soliloquys were getting daily screen-time did bother me. It was getting too much like Michael 2012's narrative wrap-ups for the audience as performed in the Diary Room each day.

...I'm so glad that you are all saying the same thing about Ben that I've thought from the outset when I first ever saw Ben talk for the first time... Ben is the biggest game player out of the lot of them... it's an act... BUT!... I'd rather see him talking to the nana and mum photos in his cringe-worthy acting stint than watch another episode with that stupid fucking fish Surly talking to somebody!... the fish does my head in... Ben just gives me the irrits big time... I'm going to scream my nuts off if they ever have Ben talking to Surly on a regular basis... I think that I'd need another TV if it occurs... cheers.

Back