Skip to main content

Ben coming up on Mornings on 9

Poona

Ben is coming up on Mornings on 9. He's live in the studio too, not some chat to him via satellite or whatever.

Other weeks on Mornings on 9 all they really have on Big Brother is a chat to Michael via satellite from last years Bb or some very short pre-recorded interview with the evicted housemate done with Sonia after they've been evicted, so this is something different today.

Well. Even I have to admit I would prefer watching Ben over Michael from BB2012 anytime.
tumblr_lsm6l6g7Ol1qhp74a.gif

I wish I were home to watch it. I'd love to see Ben in that sort of environment, because I am hoping he has some kind of media career ahead of him. :)

Over now. Just had a chat. They said they wish he won, he asked did they vote, they said yes. They asked him about the winner, he said he's been around talking to people and he gets the feeling that Tahan is just in front of Tim, but he'd really like Tim to win. He's said he's been very entertaining, and did the fake birthday, etc.

Talked a bit about how he loved Bert, and how people thought he was an actor and then how his nan loves Mornings and they got him to say hi to Nan on the camera. Then they ended with saying how they'd love to have him back again. He said he'd love too. So Ben could possibly be making regular visits on Mornings possibly!

Do you guys know if he will be doing any other appearances while in Sydney?

I don't know of any. If you aren't already following him on his twitter, Facebook, or Instagram you might want to as he's been posting updates on those.

Last edited:
He got a very positive rap - David was practically fawning over him and asked him to come back anytime.
Think a job at channel 9 is definitely on the books for Ben.

For international viewers:

[video=youtube;3NF83iDXnhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NF83iDXnhI[/video]

Back