• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Behind Big Brother FAQs and Q&A

Rose711

Australian Survivor- Best Survivor Ever
Awesome site donor
Is there a way to please put back up the clock that said what time it is in the house? I used that often to check the time there versus time in New York.

Tim

All seeing pink butthole floating in space.
Staff member
Administrator
Is there a way to please put back up the clock that said what time it is in the house? I used that often to check the time there versus time in New York.

The clock will be returning this weekend when we roll out a new version of the site. It won't be in the header but will be in an easy to access location.

Rose711

Awesome site donor
The clock will be returning this weekend when we roll out a new version of the site. It won't be in the header but will be in an easy to access location.
Can't wait. Thank you for doing this.

Rose711

Awesome site donor
The clock looks great and helps me so much. Thank you.

The rest of the forum looks great too. I must say, of various forums I 've been on, this one has the most tools and is the easiest to use.

D

DOhPacman

I'm new, been hanging out as a guest reading for a while, thought I should say g'day - the members here seem very switched on and passionate about Big Brother, which is why I decided to join up. Great work on the forum it looks very well managed.

Cookies and icecream

Hello. I am new at this, so if I am in the wrong asking such a question or my post is in the wrong section I apoligise.
My question is, last year, 2013, Tully sang a few words in the background while Tim was in the hot tub and talking to someone else.
Does anyone know what the song was?
Something along the lines: never felt so good.

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor
Hello. I am new at this, so if I am in the wrong asking such a question or my post is in the wrong section I apoligise.
My question is, last year, 2013, Tully sang a few words in the background while Tim was in the hot tub and talking to someone else.
Someone like @Consuela or @marquisite or @the Theorist might be able to help.

Consuela

Here to Reign™
Awesome site donor
Sorry I haven't a clue. I don't recall that scene and those lyrics could be for so many songs.

Cookies and icecream

Wow I'm talking to the Consuela! I have been coming to this forum for a while now (just joined today though) and I love your posts!
Thank you to you and bleachy dude for trying to help. I have googled, and youtubed to no avail. All I know is that it was near the end of the season and Tim was having a talk with someone (in the day time) and Tully sang it in the background. I knew it was a long shot...

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor
Wow I'm talking to the Consuela! I have been coming to this forum for a while now (just joined today though) and I love your posts!
Thank you to you and bleachy dude for trying to help. I have googled, and youtubed to no avail. All I know is that it was near the end of the season and Tim was having a talk with someone (in the day time) and Tully sang it in the background. I knew it was a long shot...
Aww look at you fangirling! He is pretty spesh ;)

Consuela

Here to Reign™
Awesome site donor

Awww bless.

Sorry I couldn't be more help!

SepiaBird

The SepiaBird!!!
Awesome site donor
An App like Shazam may help you. All you have to do is have the app open in the background while the song is playing and it will try to recognise it and give you the details. It's available for both Mac and PC