• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Behind Big Brother FAQs and Q&A

rachael92

Hi there.. I'm new and wondered firstly how I start a thread as I can't see any tab on here to do it.. Also wondering if anyone knows how I can watch bb USA from Australia.. I'm after the season that just finished.. Thanks everyone :)

If you click on 'Australian big brother talk' , 'housemates forum' etc, there's a Tab for starting a new thread next to the title, it's blue.

HEY
just wondering if you can delete a comment/post you have posted, i can see edit post but no delete button. thanks to anyone who has the answer :)

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor
HEY
just wondering if you can delete a comment/post you have posted, i can see edit post but no delete button. thanks to anyone who has the answer :)

Can't delete in this section.

Most people just edit the text out and write "deleted" or similar.

R

rasta22

I went to YouTube....Canada, denmark, UK, US.. and so on. hope this helps

S

stephx

Probably a dumb question, but how do you guys upload large images & gifs onto here?

When you're replying to a thread there should be a bar of things you can do.
Eg. bold, italic, underline, size.
Towards the end of that bar there's an icon which allows you to upload a picture or a video.
Try that :)

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Can anyone tell me what people mean when referring to Mumbai?

Have you worked it out, or do you still want a response?

Sarcastic reference to: out sourcing off shore, and in general to call centres in India for techie stuff.

kltaylor

/////////////
Have you worked it out, or do you still want a response?

Sarcastic reference to: out sourcing off shore, and in general to call centres in India for techie stuff.

Thanks kxk! I did get a response though . Appreciate it! It's what I thought it might have meant ;)

Mooseface

Little known member
How do you read or add a tag? I can see a mini icon on some threads which I assume is a 'tag', but I can't seem to click on it to read, or find any other way to read it...

rachael92

When you're replying to a thread there should be a bar of things you can do.
Eg. bold, italic, underline, size.
Towards the end of that bar there's an icon which allows you to upload a picture or a video.
Try that :)

I keep trying to upload them this way, it tells me the files are too large :(

pecan

Awesome site donor
How do you read or add a tag? I can see a mini icon on some threads which I assume is a 'tag', but I can't seem to click on it to read, or find any other way to read it...

Down the bottom of each page in a thread is a box labelled "Tags for this Thread" with a list of tags in it, and a button to "Add/Edit Tags". There's also an option to add them when you start a thread.

Mooseface

Little known member
Down the bottom of each page in a thread is a box labelled "Tags for this Thread" with a list of tags in it, and a button to "Add/Edit Tags". There's also an option to add them when you start a thread.

Thank you, much obliged! I see it now but I also see why I missed it! Not the mostest obvious item. Anyway thanks again, yours Mf

tw2g

Doubleplusgood
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
I keep trying to upload them this way, it tells me the files are too large :(

try uploading them to another site first (like imgur.com) then when you go to add image in the post, click the URL tab and insert its URL

S

Sweet_Geek

I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem, but on a few occasions I have seen a post that I think is from a poster, but literally within that second or so that I refresh a page, the post that I saw is changed to another poster? It's happened with a few posters actually. It's been doing it more so lately.

tw2g

Doubleplusgood
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem, but on a few occasions I have seen a post that I think is from a poster, but literally within that second or so that I refresh a page, the post that I saw is changed to another poster? It's happened with a few posters actually. It's been doing it more so lately.

Cant help with that one im afraid and never seen that happen, bring it to the attention of Mods and Admins in the Notices, Feedback and Questions forum, they'll help if they can.