Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 6 Discussion (10 November, 7:30pm)

Which housemate would you like to swap spit with?

• Bernard

• Dayne

• Ellie

• Imogen

• Jessika

• Josh

• Luke

• Thomas

Results are only viewable after voting.

KTOM

As a note, BBVIP will be a featured show on Gogglebox tonight (both Foxtel & 10) if that tickles you fancy.

Poll: I'd rather suck my own. The answer is "none of them" and I am very upset I need to vote to see the results. Glad you made it public though lol. OK have it your way, Bernard it is.

Poll: I'd rather suck my own. The answer is "none of them" and I am very upset I need to vote to see the results. Glad you made it public though lol. OK have it your way, Bernard it is.
Lol hey you know it could be as innocent at swapping a petri dish and going under the microscope to take a look-see as some type of bizarre challenge.
microscope-scientist.gif

Orrrrrr going by the inferred probable meaning if this were some type of theoretical Love Island show daydream and he swung that way, My votes for Josh. haha :p

I’m not really warming to Bernie. Not because he got Danny, there’s just something about him.

Reactions: kxk
I really don't care about any of these people's lives before entering the house. I didn't know who they were before they entered, and I won't care to keep up when they leave either.

I really don't care about any of these people's lives before entering the house. I didn't know who they were before they entered, and I won't care to keep up when they leave either.
Sure, but I didn't recognise half the people on CBBUK but learned about them as the show went on. Bit like civilian really.

Um... did they really believe that was a challenge issued by Big Brother?

Back